For Sale 1HZ-T Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No need to reinvent the wheel. These are available from a sticker/decal maker in Australia. We would just need to order enough to warrant the postage.

I've emailed and called them. Nothing. Their Facebook page has been dead since February.

Same here. No response to several of my messages on different platforms.

I've emailed and called them. Nothing. Their Facebook page has been dead since February.
Same here. No response to several of my messages on different platforms.

(1.1).jpg

Maybe its just the picture, but these look quite different than the oem to me?
The color and they should be more reflective?
I do understand the limitations of print shops, but the color should not be a problem.

I personally think my decal shop did an excellent job , if it’s not up to a particular snuff , then you don’t get any …

The SNOW and the store have the LINES Stripes in them perfect and 3F Fire 🔥 Brigade is simply stunning …

i don't see other options , and keeping the decal at a affordable within reach topic for ALL owner operators , no matter there means ...... is VERY important to me

im NOT SOR .......... " S#IT Out Of REACH "

if there winners they are , if there looser time will tell and history will be the judge ...

i learned long ago , you don't rely on decals to put food on the table , you do them because it a kool thing to do and very relaxing ART THEROPY TIME for me personally ..

i wanted to gift my solid MUD BUDDY @gonzopancho , some , so i did .........

A42AB3E6-C12F-4165-9676-E404C501AA79.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom