1HD-T Engine Decal: Any Sources? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like these:

EBDC6EC1-62CA-4162-A77C-A18DF30966A9.jpeg

9D10EF21-36A9-41A9-B90C-542D7711CE87.jpeg

I'm curious about this too and would love to have one, although I've never even seen a picture of a 1hdt decal like that... would be really cool. @CaptBeardilocks do you have a full part number?

I am 100% positive I saw a 1HD-T with that decal there... at some point. I can't for the life of me find the photo right now. I'm fairly certain only specific markets got it, kind of like the "4500" and various other rear quarter decals I've seen over the years from various markets.

Part Number for the 1HD-T is: 11291-17010

Toyota Australia often tells us things are NA , only to find that overseas online dealers are still selling them.

Both Carmarka, Amayama and Partsouq say NA. I believe it's completely out fo production.

Hoping someone is producing one like some of the other NA badges, but it's kind of unlikely.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The good news is he's partnered with Buyee so anyone can buy them. the bad news is buyee is expensive sometimes. A group buy would be beneficial for that!

The good news is he's partnered with Buyee so anyone can buy them. the bad news is buyee is expensive sometimes. A group buy would be beneficial for that!

I bought some decals from him last night but I skipped buyee because of the current issue that they are not shipping japan post / EMS at the moment. (I forgot about this)

I used one of my Japanese contacts whom I deal with through work because he owed me a favor for buying and shipping him eBay stuff he couldn’t get shipped to Japan.

It will be awhile before I get them but I will report back on the quality of them.

Nice. Luckily I have a few contacts there who do my shipping as well lol. Buyee is useful until you have friends there!

I heard back again from my Japanese friend today and he said that the price was for a whole sticker sheet of engine decals for 600 yen. Seems pretty cheap to be true. Sometimes things get lost in translation between us two.

He isn't a land cruiser fan so I never used him to buy LC related stuff before.

decals.JPG

@pappy had some 3RZ-FE ones made from scratch (that motor never had the decal - he emulated the 22R decal.) Maybe he has some insight.

I had mine printed in the USA. NOT CHEAP and I think the minimum order was 100. As I recall mine are on a high temp polyester.

Scan it, send to specialty printer, have 500 made. Use one, try to sell the rest.

I had the same idea. I can hardly give them away.

Real decal (5)-sm.jpg

I had a guy I met on Facebook through the TLCA page reproduce the 1HD-FT stickers. Yeah...I ‘paid’ him for his design time by paying for the first run of 1000 stickers. I’ll get a bunch, and he can sell the rest via his Etsy storefront.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom