SOLD 1HD-FTE LHD Main Engine Wire Harness (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 1998 - 2002 LHD 1HD-FTE engine wire harness. From my research so far these seem to be discontinued...

Anyone have any leads? Either NOS or used.

I'm not interested in splicing and extending a RHD wire harness unless it's a last resort.

Me too! 1998 - 2002 LHD 1HD-FTE engine wire harness

That's going to be a tough find.
If you're ok with having one built Thrashlux in Australia (Thrashlux Jonathan on facebook) builds harnesses. He comes highly regarded in the FTE world.

Yup, been chatting with him. He wants my FZJ100 engine harness and ECU for some reason which is a no go for me as I need to sell those to make back some cash on this project.

I’ve been following Mick on FB groups and his looms seem really clean and well done.

His looms are plug n play for 70 series FTE’s. The 100 series FTEs have something in the harness for the shutting down of the engine a bit more gingerly which I understand the 79s don’t have. He does nice work but I was looking for 100 series specific harnesses which he doesn’t manufacture unfortunately. I wish he did honestly. He seems to make nice stuff.

This guy is building the loom from scratch for 79 series, might do the 100 series also:
I reached out to this guy.....he does a stand alone wiring harness to run the FTE independent of the truck. It suits a 79 series ECU or an early 100 with the immobilizer removed. $2200 plus shipping(assuming AUD). Sure would save a lot of time and money to buy a harness....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom