SOLD 1FZE Fresh Cyl Head with valve job and resurface complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
All machined and ready to install. This was on a 1996 (fits all 1993-1997)FJ80, LX450 engines.
The head was just installed and within 2000 miles the bottom end started to go. Another complete fresh engine was installed leaving this beautiful machined head already to install.

This is complete and assembled. You will need a new cyl head gasket set.

You are welcome to have a cyl head shop inspect it if you have any doubts.
$750 plus shipping. I am in the Los Angeles area.

If you want it shipped, please get your own shipping quote from 91780 to you. I will box it and deliver it to your shipper.

Assuming you still have this? My 94 has a blown HG, and this might be a good way to save some time and effort getting it fixed. $750 is more than I want to pay though (I'm a cheap SOB).

For the record, this is a complete assembled head with valves, camshafts, cam bearings etc ready for installation.

There is no reason you can't have your old head resurfaced, and a valve job done provided your head isn't cracked or damaged, and new cam bearings and inspect your old camshafts etc. If you do need to replace the head, you can always contact the Toyota Dealer. If you want a cheap head, you can buy one on e-bay, but they are not in my opinion of the same quality that the factory head is, and there is so much labor involved to replace a head that I would much rather use a factory head that has been redone than take a chance on a possibly lesser quality replacement. You will still need to grind your valves etc, and replace the cam bearings.

Please contact me if you are still interested in the cylinder head.

You still got this engine too? I texted you earlier today for a radiator. Let me know im i might use my AAA 100 miles to come up and install in a shop north

not an engine, just a cyl head

Machine shop did full head job. I do not have breakdown.

Cyl Head is complete, valves and cams are on it, valves are ground etc. Ready to slap on a head gasket and run

Cyl Head is complete, valves and cams are on it, valves are ground etc. Ready to slap on a head gasket and run

I am in the Los Angeles area

I will try to get you a shipping quote. It is large and heavy and I want it packed carefully with some wood reinforcements around it. I will do my best to get you an estimate in the next day or so. Thank goodness it is aluminum and not cast iron

Once I have a rough idea of weight and shipping size, you can shop around. Greyhound has been beating fastenal lately.

@Deathvalleypaul I would be interested in buying this. Got paper work for machine job work done? You can pm me that be great. I'm in grand junction colo

I received a deposit for the head this weekend. I will PM you if there is any change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom