For Sale Houston, TX: '74 1.5F complete engine with manifolds etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clubtroy

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Howdy MUDers,
$800 ish? Make an offer.
Willing to part this out as well. The intake manifold is in perfect condition. No cracks. Appears to be identical to a 2F but I am sure experts will chime in. Definitely mounts up to the bolt pattern on a 2F I have.

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

The valve lifter rod in the #1 piston has a strange head on it (see pic)...doesn't match the others. One of the lifter rods is bent. Explains why the engine was running rough when we pulled it. Compressions were all in the 80's. All valves move smoothly. needs a re-build.

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

Good, detailed pics.

The oddball pushrod is small block chevy. I run across those once in a while.

Bent pushrods are usually caused by something sticking, either a lifter or a valve. The last time it happened to me it was a valve.

GLWS

If you part out I’d be interested in some head bolts if you have some in decent shape.

If you part out I’d be interested in some head bolts if you have some in decent shape.
Okay. Let me give this a couple of weeks to see what interest there is. Only one of the head bolts had rust on it. All of the others are in great shape.

If you were closer, I would have moved on this already.

If you part out, I’d be interested in the thermostat housing, fan blade (if not cracked), alternator mounting brackets.

If you were closer, I would have moved on this already.
Are you coming to the Lonestar Toyota Jamboree in Gilmer TX May 2-5th? I could bring the motor if you are going or know someone from your area that is.

If you part out, I’d be interested in the thermostat housing, fan blade (if not cracked), alternator mounting brackets.
There is a small chip out of one of the blades. I have the Tstat cover and will find the alternator today and confirm i have the bracket.

IMG_0610.jpeg

Are you coming to the Lonestar Toyota Jamboree in Gilmer TX May 2-5th? I could bring the motor if you are going or know someone from your area that is.
Gosh, I haven’t been to TX since 2011. I miss those people from time to time. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom