For Sale (MT) 150K 98 LC 16k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Can I see some pictures please, the provided link didn't work. Price?

Beautiful rig! I'm shopping for a 100, this one might just be worth a fly n' drive from Denver. I'm assuming she runs very well?

This was a KingsChariots truck out of Florida, I watch their stuff on EBAY. I like this one too, would like to know more about it, and why the resale.?

Selling due to a previously unforeseen upcoming move/ new mortgage. Just trying to offload debt.

This truck runs and drives great as you would expect at 148K. It does, however have a few cosmetic deficiencies:

It was repainted at some point. It looks great from 5'+ but there are some signs of overspray and some cracking around the door handles. The truck has a clean carfax and no signs of being in an accident.

The leather is worn. It's not ripped anywhere, but not brand new like it looks in the photo gallery.

I paid $20,900 for this truck expecting it to be what is seen in the gallery. It's a great truck but in my opinion is not worth that much. I still owe 16K and that's what I need to get for it. If it doesn't sell that's ok. Better than getting a lemon that you can't drive.

So would you do business with them again? I think they do a lot of painting on the trucks they sell.

I will never buy another vehicle again that is 3X book value without having a bodyshop inspect it first. Truth be told I didn't notice the defects until yesterday when I took it to a shop to ask them about the cracking paint around the handles. Maybe this is cause to amour up the pig and give her some proper use. I think it can fetch 16K but a guy could buy one with 150K that hasn't been repainted and build it for that as well...

I've bought several vehicles sight un seen (internet sales). 3 Trucks and a Jeep in the past 3 years. I didnt let the fact that I couldnt see them in person bother me as long as I asked the seller important questions and got lots of pictures. I was straight up lied to by some guys up in Virginia a few months back, I learned my lesson on that one. If its an older vehicle I personally will see it in person now. Goodluck Bud!!!

Slee diff drop installed.

CVs getting new OEM boots and some better clamps from:

CV clamp kit (10 piece)

AISIN timing belt and water pump to come..

IMG_1614.JPG

AISIN timing belt and water pump kit installed. Front main seal replaced, as a preventative measure. Coolant hose T's replaced. Upper ball joint boots replaced with the OEM reboot kit. Joints felt fine they were just starting to tear. Probably due to the recent lift. Valve cover gaskets next.

Update: everything running great and leak free since maintenance.

Will be installing a Front Runner Slimline II with jerry can holder, high lift holder, and shovel holder in the near future- sale price will remain at 16K.

Also, I may have come up with a solution to address the concerning cracked paint lines around the door handles form the new paint job. I purchased some clear 3M protection film. I plan to remove the handles, cut out a piece of the 3M film that is slightly larger, install, then install the handles. This should cover that seam and prevent any peeling that may occur in carwashes etc. along that cracked paint line...

I also have a line on parts for this rig nearby that has lots of good stuff including even nicer seats, rear locker, and some other misc bits that can be added to the sale at the request of the buyer.

One other thing I forgot to mention: this rig has the 18" alloys from the 03-07 100 series. The spare is not matching however- its factory, probably a 265 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom