SOLD TX: 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser, 223,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
silver
What is a fair asking price for my 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser? Classic silver metallic with dark gray 2-tone. I don’t daily this - I drive it around on the weekends.
  1. 223,000 miles
  2. Clean body and paint
  3. Very minimal rust
  4. Minor accident on carfax - front left area is noted. Says they side-swiped a parked vehicle. Damage was fixed.
  5. I am the 6th owner. Has spent time in NY, SC and TX
  6. Good/detailed maintenance history
  7. Second timing belt of it’s life done this month, along with new water pump
  8. New valve cover gasket
  9. New radiator hoses
  10. AHC serviced and works as it should
  11. New OEM CV axles
  12. New OEM Steering rack & pinion
  13. New OEM struts all around
  14. Upper control arms replaced
  15. Interior is fair - have seen worse. Everything works as it should except for radio antenna it doesn’t go up or down. Leather isn’t ripped anywhere. Carpet is good, dash isn’t crack, and there is a frayed speaker cover.
  16. She purrs; engine sounds so good and is beyond quiet.
Was kind of a piece of crap when I bought it and I’ve spent alot of time and money gettin her right. I am thinking of selling because my wife wants to buy a different house and we could use the cash. Let me know what you think. I can post more photos later just don’t have that many.

IMG_4417.jpeg

IMG_4419.jpeg

IMG_4421.jpeg

IMG_4547.png

IMG_4415.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd start around $15K. Looks relatively clean but 6 owners, NY history, and formerly being in a bad state of maintenance (as you explained) are deterrents.

When you're serious about selling, take the time to clean it inside and out with quality pictures. Serious buyers also appreciate the VIN so they can run their preferred history report(s).

Last edited:
I wouldn't say its ignorance -- not at all -- you're brand new to mud is all.
Facebook is a place where you get opinions wild to mild, here mostly people are thinking there should be a price ( unwritten rule / general expectation )
Although you've seen at least one member speculate the price.....

Good luck with your sale!

Unless im missing something, full truck pictures would really really help. Not sure how one is supposed to even think of a price recommendation without seeing it in its entirety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom