For Sale 1999 Land Cruiser in MT $3500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Brown
So I purchased this last year as a spare parts rig for my wife’s 100 series. However I have never needed a part so I thought I would throw it up for sale or trade.
1999 Toyota Land Cruiser with a stack of service records. No rust. Obviously it was in an accident but still runs and drives. These are million mile motors. It has tires that are almost brand new and the previous owner just spent over $4000 putting in a brand new abs brake module. The only thing bad is the power steering pump is out so it’s hard to steer and it needs new u joints. I drove it back from Missoula but wanted to be fully transparent. If you are still reading know this one has the rear locking factory differential which works. I’m not in a hurry to sell so stupid offers will be ignored. It’s worth more parted out which I’m not opposed to doing. Just sent off for the title so it should be here any day. Located in Philipsburg MT.
IMG_1089.png
IMG_1090.png
IMG_1091.png
IMG_1092.png

if you want more pics or pics of receipts on it just shoot me a text at 2707843540

Bump for a great seller! GLWS!

Desert bronze metallic with factory rear locker? This is going to keep me awake at night.

I pulled it out of the snow today and took a video. Anyone wanting pics or video shoot me a text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom