For Sale 1997 Toyota Landcruiser, needs engine work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located in Snohomish, WA about 1 hour north of Seattle. PRICE IS $2,500

1997 FZJ80 Toyota Landcruiser, 224k on the engine currently. The engine has a significant miss and runs roughly. I believe it has a valve issue (not a head gasket) since there is no water in the oil (or oil in the coolant) and the coolant level is constant. I've only owned this truck a few months and I frankly just have too many projects to tackle it currently.

DOES NOT HAVE FACTORY LOCKERS. This is a NO RUST Washington state truck

This truck has the standard leather seat issues. Does not leak water into the cab. Engine has new OEM Toyota thermostat, alternator belts, radiator hoses, alternator brushes, cap, rotor and radiator cap. I went through and fixed the completely clogged sunroof drains along with stripping the entire interior for deep cleaning.

I have the rear jump seats but they at mismatched, one is tan and the other is the grey color.

This truck runs and drives but should be trailered because of the engine miss. I can deliver within a reasonable distance from Snohomish.

It's missing one front windshield wiper and the rear wiper arm. The front driver side window does not go down, I think it's a switch problem. The factory radio/CD player doesn't work.

Again, this is a truck that is a project/needs work. The head will likely need to come off and be completely reconditioned. I can send a video of it running if you wish, send me a PM

IMG_4765.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

IMG_4767.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_4769.JPG

IMG_4770.JPG

IMG_4771.JPG

IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4773.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG

IMG_4776.JPG

IMG_4777.JPG

IMG_4778.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG
IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_4786.JPG

Yeah, apparently that was the detail I forgot. I edited the original post, $2,500

Please let me know if you want to see anything really specific. This 80 has never been wheeled, there are no drag marks or scratches on any of the diffs and no mud packed into the frame or undercarriage. It is really clean.

IMG_4787.JPG

IMG_4788.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

IMG_4790.JPG

A couple more pics

IMG_4791.JPG

IMG_4792.JPG

IMG_4793.JPG

IMG_4794.JPG

IMG_4795.JPG

OH man this is so tempting
For the price, you’re getting a lot of solid, non-rusty truck. It drives very well, but it DOES need some serious engine work. I have videos of it running, shoot me a PM

The sale on this truck fell through and it's still available. Please send me a PM or post if you're interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom