For Sale 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ85 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
New here. Lurking for a bit though.

I got this truck to restore and tighten up but then went another direction and bought a Land Rover Defender.

This LC would be a good project for someone more inclined than me. It runs well and great for around town and short trips. It does run a hair rich and we're chasing that down but doesn't effect the day to day as you all know.

Some rust in the body panels and rear bumper corners. Frame is solid which is why I went with this one. No warning lights and everything works (all signals, radio, heat / ac, antenna even...)

Anyway, let me know what questions are there. Priced to sell at $8k. Can get you in touch with my transporter as well. Thanks!

IMG_4927.JPEG

IMG_4928.JPEG

IMG_4929.JPEG

IMG_4930.JPEG

IMG_4931.JPEG

New here. Lurking for a bit though.

I got this truck to restore and tighten up but then went another direction and bought a Land Rover Defender.

This LC would be a good project for someone more inclined than me. It runs well and great for around town and short trips. It does run a hair rich and we're chasing that down but doesn't effect the day to day as you all know.

Some rust in the body panels and rear bumper corners. Frame is solid which is why I went with this one. No warning lights and everything works (all signals, radio, heat / ac, antenna even...)

Anyway, let me know what questions are there. Priced to sell at $8k. Can get you in touch with my transporter as well. Thanks!

View attachment 3583149

View attachment 3583150

View attachment 3583151

View attachment 3583152

View attachment 3583153
More photos

IMG_4935.JPEG

IMG_4936.JPEG

IMG_4943.JPEG

IMG_4949.JPEG

IMG_4954.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread