1996 Lexus LS400 schematic. Need help. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Normally when a resistor goes there is only high, at least with every one I've ever had go bad.

Clublexus is the lexus forum I'm on.

I sent out a few manuals last year when I had a months access to the toyota database on them. It takes forever to down load as you have to download each chapter section by itself and then place them in order to combine into one yourself since they arent in order on the site. But for $15 you can download any toyota manual in a day.

Thank you guys. Was hoping for a New Years miracle. Transfer of job back home is supposed to make things easier but all I have found is stuff left undone. So (glass half full) I have opportunities at every corner. The car (pretty awesome by the way) will be taken over to an import guy I have worked with in the past. For this fix, it wasn't an easy fuse or relay so I am going to have to pay the man this time around to diagnose the issue. Results will be posted.

Going to get the manual, read it a lot, and then kick myself on how easy the fix really will be for my import technician.

Kicking myself on how simple this was. My bone head move to simplify wherever possible (new philosophy I am working through) may have been the issue. The dealer installed state of the art Lexus branded phone trips the controller to low speed when a call comes in. I removed the electronics from the rear of the vehicle and left the phone in the center console. Well, I either did or did not trip the ground wire to the fan controller and the system believed I was on the phone for the last two weeks.

Here the car is. Very nice ride, almost too nice for me.

IMG_8810.JPG

IMG_8811.JPG

IMG_8812.JPG

IMG_8813.JPG

David Miller is to thank for this find. The daughter has accepted this car as hers. All is well in Smithville tonight.

Travis, are you looking for the electrical diagram for a 96? If so, I can email it to you. Send me an email to izzysanchez1@icloud.com. It will be about 4Meg size file
upload_2019-1-29_22-54-32.png

I like where this is going. Now I have to go check what manuals I have for the land cruiser. Thank you for the offer @Izzyandsue

I do not have the electrical. I will send email shortly. As long as is compatible with a white land cruiser. Haha!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom