Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 with e-lockers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the feedback on the CATs and Y pipe. I'll pass on the CAT's. If your Y pipe section that is spoken for falls through let me know and I could use just that.

Thanks for the feedback on the CATs and Y pipe. I'll pass on the CAT's. If your Y pipe section that is spoken for falls through let me know and I could use just that.

Unfortunately, on the '95 and up 80's, the ypipe and front cat are one piece.

The rear fenders are in excellent condition, with no damage. The front DS fender is better than the PS one, but not perfect.

How much would you want for all 4 flares, in their current condition, shipped to 03841?

I can't believe nobody has asked yet; but how much for the axles (complete)?

I can't believe nobody has asked yet; but how much for the axles (complete)?

I had a PM asking about them earlier. I am thinking around $1800 for both axles, dial actuator, control box and wiring to the axles. That being said, I haven't had a good look at the brakes and rotors yet.

Im interested in the driver's side exterior door handle.
Got the handle off this weekend. How does $30 shipped sound? I can take a pic, if you like.

I need 4 wheel center caps. shiping to laredo Texas zip code 78041

I'll post a a pic or 2 of them so you can see them for yourself.

Passenger side mirror shipped to 95765?

So, I pulled the mirror assembly and one of the corner brackets is broken off the mirror assembly... let me know

So, I pulled the mirror assembly and one of the corner brackets is broken off the mirror assembly... let me know

If it's usable, I'm ok with it... Picture possibly so I can decide better ?

Thanks !!

thans i wait pictures and price

Here they are:
20170222_173859.jpg

I'm looking for the female side of the plug for the rear locker. This will be the connector that the rear locker harness plugs into. It's located on the drivers side rear by the frame.

I believe all 96,97 lx450's have this even if it is not equipped with lockers.

Thank you!!

I have paypal or can meet if local to Denver.

I have a picture here. (4x4CPOSEADOG pictures ) Looking for the "Rear diff lock connector"
rear-diff-lock-harness-jpg.313848

5-wire-pin-jpg.313849
I am looking for a wiring harness pig tail on the rear of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom