Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 with e-lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If it's usable, I'm ok with it... Picture possibly so I can decide better ?

Thanks !!

So, I did the "hot paperclip fix" on the mirror (cut and bend a paper clip, heat it with a torch and press it into the plastic to create new slots to hang the mirror on the hook). I added some friction tape to keep it from rattling. It seems better than the original, with no rattle.
20170222_211249.jpg

View attachment 20170222_211233.jpg

View attachment 20170222_211941.jpg

View attachment 20170222_212037.jpg

I am looking for a wiring harness pig tail on the rear of the truck.

I'm keeping all the axle and locker stuff together at the moment. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
How much would you want for all 4 flares, in their current condition, shipped to 03841?

So, there are only 3 flares. The rears are in perfect shape with no scrapes cuts or dings; you've seen the condition of the front DS one. How about $130 shipped for all 3?

Is this a 1fzfe? If so will you sell power steering pump?

May be interested in tail lights and gas lid (painted piece with hinge). Can you provide price shipped to zip 37642?

DS tail light is sold. I will check the condition of the filler lid.

Passenger side headlight assembly and corner lens?
They are there and in good shape. I'll post a picture. Price is $105 plus shipping for both pieces.

Works for me ... PM price shipped to 95765 & method of payment & I'll send it .... Thanks for the work!!

So, I did the "hot paperclip fix" on the mirror (cut and bend a paper clip, heat it with a torch and press it into the plastic to create new slots to hang the mirror on the hook). I added some friction tape to keep it from rattling. It seems better than the original, with no rattle.
View attachment 1407788

View attachment 1407787

View attachment 1407789

View attachment 1407790

Understand you want to keep all the locker and axle components together right now. If you decide to separate I would like to be first in line for the front locker wiring pigtail.

Thanks Andrew

Interested in lug wrench and 2nd extension for the hooked rod. I'm located in 22181 so can stop by and pick up.

Interested in lug wrench and 2nd extension for the hooked rod. I'm located in 22181 so can stop by and pick up.
Sorry, that wasn't in the truck.

Understand you want to keep all the locker and axle components together right now. If you decide to separate I would like to be first in line for the front locker wiring pigtail.

Thanks Andrew

Gotcha. I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom