Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 with e-lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

105 shipped and I'll take them.
The mounting brackets for the headlight are broken off and the marker light lense has a chunk out of it. Sorry. the only pieces that are usable is the headlight lense and the bulbs. The driver's side assemblies are good to go.

Interested in the exhaust "Y" pipe and Cats. Part between manifolds and muffler. I does anyone know if there is a compatibility issue between 94 and 96 on the exhaust/cat side of things? Shipping to CT 06437.

I believe there is a difference in location of O2 sensors. 94 has both before cats and 95+ has one before and one after. Someone can confirm but I believe that is correct.

I am interested in the exhaust manifold and if the other buyer does not take the y-pipe I would like that too.

Two other things. What color is the interior and what parts of the dash do you still have? Also, any chance you still have the rear window vents?

I need the complete wiring harness under the dash board. Also drivers seatbelt if its grey and in good condition. Shipping to 92880. Thanks.

I am interested in the exhaust manifold and if the other buyer does not take the y-pipe I would like that too.

I'm fairly certain the Y-pipe from a '94 will not work for a '97. The downpipe in the '97 incorporated the cat.
I will get a good look at the cat to assess it's condition and let you know.

Two other things. What color is the interior and what parts of the dash do you still have? Also, any chance you still have the rear window vents?
The interior is gray and 99-100% of the dash is there. Rear window vents are intact as well.

I need the complete wiring harness under the dash board. Also drivers seatbelt if its grey and in good condition. Shipping to 92880. Thanks.

It'll take some time to wrestle the wiring out from the dash. Are you looking for just the wiring or do you need relays and boxes (i.e seatbelt warning, other controllers) as well? I'll get a picture of the driver's seatbelt.

I'm fairly certain the Y-pipe from a '94 will not work for a '97. The downpipe in the '97 incorporated the cat.
I will get a good look at the cat to assess it's condition and let you know.

The interior is gray and 99-100% of the dash is there. Rear window vents are intact as well.

It'll take some time to wrestle the wiring out from the dash. Are you looking for just the wiring or do you need relays and boxes (i.e seatbelt warning, other controllers) as well? I'll get a picture of the driver's seatbelt.

PM'd ya!

I will pass on the Y pipe. Thanks for the response's above about the differences. There looked to be someone next in line for it (henrymski).

Turn signal/wiper switch avail?

May be interested in tail lights and gas lid (painted piece with hinge). Can you provide price shipped to zip 37642?

The fuel door is in good shape, though it was popped open at some point as evidenced by the broken pin inside the housing and a slight scratch and an ever so slight rise on the edge of the lid. You should be able to see it in the pictures. Everything is there and the hinge is perfect.

How about $18 shipped? paypal address is stumpalama@gmail.com

20170311_151831.jpg
20170311_151850.jpg
20170311_151926.jpg

Front springs still available?
They are available, I just haven't gotten to pulling the running gear yet. What is your timeline?

Interested in plastic housing around steering column and passenger side vent in the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom