For Sale 1992 4-door LJ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone looking for a really nice LHD 4-door Prado? It has the 3L, 5spd, A/C, original paint and one owner. It is an LJ79LV-MN. 210,000 miles. Chocolate brown with tan/brown interior. No rust top or bottom, interior in excellent condition, body is very good as well, chassis clean and rust free.

I don't know price right now, the truck just became available.

92 Prado brown9.jpg

92 Prado brown10.jpg

92 Prado brown13.jpg

92 Prado brown14.jpg

IMG_5762.JPG

Message or email me for tons more pictures. ian@snlandcruisers.com

Cheers

Last edited:
I’m in Idaho this could be a easy sale

The truck won't be coming in for another three months or so. I have about 200 detailed pictures of the truck, please email me if you would like pictures.

The Prado has 3rd row seats by the way. 3L diesel as well so no 2LT dramas here.

Cheers

I have had a number of inquires on this truck since I first posted it. Most people question the power of the Prado engines. Understandable, these certainly are not trucks with a lot of power.

I have suggested to some of these people a motor swap to get what they want. If doing that a person might as well fit the 70-series front clip too for more engine bay room. I feel the 1HDT for diesel is solid or the 2UZ for a gasser. What you would get is a truck that looks like an HZJ77 but in LHD, coil sprung all around for a nice ride and plenty of power for US roads.

Here is a picture comparison.

92 Prado brown18.JPG

hzj77 7.jpg

:D:cool::D

Cheers

Is it still available I’m at Eagle and ustick

Yup it is but not imported yet and I am in no hurry to import it.

with Prado.jpg

With Prado1.jpg

There it is safe and sound with a 1993 Troopy I sourced and secured for a client.

Cheers

You say its gonna be imported and for sale around this time, get tons of interest, and then say you're in no hurry. Not the kind of person I wanna be dealing with, with anything.

Quit leading everyone along.

Post a 'For Sale' ad when its here and ready to go.

Guess what!?

I am not a used car salesman or a Cruiser slinger!

I don't want to sell this truck to you, so keep your opinions and your money. See I can pick who I want to sell a truck to, I am not desperate like some used car salesman.

Have a nice day!

Cheers

Oh and on that note;

I have made some business changes since this ad was first placed. Most trucks I import are only going to be available to people who want me to build it out or restore it, ect ect ect. That or I fund the build myself and then sell.

See I build trucks, I don't sling them. Considering I am booked up solid for over a year, I think I am doing what is right for me and my business.

Keep kicking tires ya'all!

Cheers

Cool story bro.

I get it, this is a forum but how exactly does Ian not selling a truck in your desired timeframe warrant any sort of commentary?

I'm all for this being less of a one stop shop for anyone with 2 posts and a beat Cruiser looking to flip it.
Ian is one of the good ones trying to change that dynamic.
Mud ain't Craigslist....and it damn sure never should be.

Is there something in the air this week or something? Geeze

For those who have interest, I recently took this video of the truck as well as took it for a drive. It runs excellent and with the 4.88 gears has great power.

Cheers

is the heater disconnected? didn't see anything going into the firewall like you normally would with a heater.

Yes it is plugged off. I will be fixing that when the truck arrives.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom