For Sale 1992 4-door LJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone looking for a really nice LHD 4-door Prado? It has the 3L, 5spd, A/C, original paint and one owner. It is an LJ79LV-MN. 210,000 miles. Chocolate brown with tan/brown interior. No rust top or bottom, interior in excellent condition, body is very good as well, chassis clean and rust free.

I don't know price right now, the truck just became available.

92 Prado brown9.jpg

92 Prado brown10.jpg

92 Prado brown13.jpg

92 Prado brown14.jpg

IMG_5762.JPG

Message or email me for tons more pictures. ian@snlandcruisers.com

Cheers

Last edited:
What is the story with those 3L engines? Not too familiar with them...

Nice rig!

Nice rig!

Same engine put in the Hilux in Australia, thousands of them over there. Solid little engine from what I understand. Bit slow.

I might just buy it. Kind of wanting to swap a newer 2007+ 70-series front clip on one of these. Even a motor swap, a 1HZ would move it around nice.

Cheers

Same engine put in the Hilux in Australia, thousands of them over there. Solid little engine from what I understand. Bit slow.

I might just buy it. Kind of wanting to swap a newer 2007+ 70-series front clip on one of these. Even a motor swap, a 1HZ would move it around nice.

Cheers

That would be awesome! I considered doing a front end swap on mine till I found out how much it would cost...
What transmission does this one have? Mine, with the 2L-TE, has the R150f, but the 3L powered Hilux has a G52. If it had an R-series trans that would make a 1HZ swap pretty easy.

Nice rig!

The 3L is an awesome workhorse. My brother had a dual-cab Hilux with a 3L, and while not fast, it would cruise comfortably at 70mph and get around 27mpg. We loaded it down with 4 guys and a huge heap of camping gear, and acceleration didn't seem to be effected at all; it could still do 70 with the AC on full.

I have purchased the truck.

Price is $18k with a clean Idaho title. I will be sending it with my next round of trucks, around mid-summer arrival.

I have more pics of the truck as well as a video of the engine running and a blow by test. Contact me to get the pics and video.

ian@snlandcruisers.com

Cheers,
Ian

Here is an initial decode on the truck, more of this to come.

brand: TOYOTA
catalog: TOYOTA00
name: LAND CRUISER
options: ATM,MTM: MANUAL TRANSMISSION; Building condition: COMPLETELY BUILT UNIT; Driver's position: LEFT-HAND DRIVE VEHICLES; Body: HARDTOP(HARDTOP OR FRP TOP); Grade: LX TYPE; Fuel induction: DIESEL; Gear shift type: MTM, 5-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT; Engine: (3L) 2800CC DIESEL; Destination: FOR GENERAL COUNTRIES(EXCEPT FOR GCC,ARL,SA)
description: FJ,FZJ,HDJ,HJ,HZJ,KZJ,LJ,PZJ,RJ7#
model: LJ79LV-MN
prod Period: 04.1990 - 04.1996

Cheers

Just to make it clear.

I am not looking to sell this truck before it is here and has an Idaho title. Nor am I looking for a deposit. The point of this thread is to generate interest in the truck leading up to it's import.

It is in very nice condition for a 26yr old Cruiser. Mostly I look for Troopies and 70-series pickups but when a truck like this comes along I try and snatch it up because just like up here in the states, it is rare to find a one owner Cruiser this nice that is 26yrs old.

92 Prado brown17.JPG

92 Prado brown18.JPG

92 Prado brown19.JPG

92 Prado brown25.JPG

92 Prado brown24.JPG

Cheers

sounds like it's sold? congrats.

Sold? No sir, not taking any money from anyone until it is here in Idaho and I have a title in hand.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom