For Sale 1990 xtra cab 2uzfe r151f, 40s New price 19k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Silver
***SOLD***

Will trade for tractor, skid steer or diesel toyota 4door

I've been building this truck for several years and finished it over summer 2020. Now that we have a baby on the way and purchased property out of state im considering selling my dream truck. Here's a list of modifications that have been done.

90 toyota pickup originally 3.0 automatic. I swapped in a 99 landcruiser 2uzfe v8 with a ORS offroad engine adapter harness. Mated to that is a supra store chromo flywheel and adapter, supra tt spec 2 clutch with arp studs.
I had marlin crawler rebuild the r151f turbo 5 speed, added a advanced adapters dual bearing doubler with 23 spline cases. To beef up the strength, 30 spline front and rear chromo outputs were installed.

Front axle is a 95 fzj80 with hellfire knuckles, all new ruff stuff steering and heim joints. Brand new steering box. Its sitting on a coil sprung suspension and held in place with flipped 80 series radius arms and Fox 2.0 remote reservoir shocks. 4:88 gears and a detroit locker spin the 40x13 r17 Cooper stt pros on competition Vision minx aluminum beadlock wheels. Whats interesting about this setup is im running 5x150 hdj79 hubs with big 10mm hub studs to match the rear. Very unique suspension and works incredibly well.

Rear axle is a 99 uzj100 with the factory elocker. I rebuilt it with nitro 4:88 gears w/ 32 spline upgrade kit. Axle shafts are also beafy 32 spline. Bilstein shocks and tried but true chevy duramax springs

Bads: needs a larger fuel cell. Its 15 gallon, 25 would be better. Front fender and door need paint.

I drive the truck alot (25 min commute) and have done a couple hour highway drives with no issues. Anything longer then that i just tow it.

Front bumper is done aside from powder, i added rigid 360 lights with blue background too.

Major price reduction. 19k

20201030_174509.jpg

20201031_121221.jpg

20200904_163622.jpg

20200904_172318.jpg

20210502_191504.jpg

Last edited:
In for pics. Sounds badass!

Have you had a chance to grab some additional pics!

Also what are you thinking about in regards to bumpers?

I run a dissent on my 100 so can appreciate the quality you all do over there!

Have you had a chance to grab some additional pics!

Also what are you thinking about in regards to bumpers?

I run a dissent on my 100 so can appreciate the quality you all do over there!
I haven't sorry, I'll try to grab some this week. If your really interested i can FaceTime and do a walk around. Thanks for the compliment, and yes we do our best to put out quality products!
Front will be a modified 100 bumper with shorty high clearance wings, center is done and on the truck. Rear is tube and already made but needs clearance for the 40" tires, it was tight with the 35s i ran before. Also have a tjm synthetic 12.5 winch that comes with it. Dm me and i can give you my number.
Thanks!
Chad

This is almost exactly what I've been dreaming about for years, but in a 4-door 1G Tacoma... Damn. So tempting! But I have kids and kinda need the 4 doors... I think... haha

How about you build that same front end set up under my 2003 Tacoma Dcab for me??? :D I've already got the axles, radius arms, hellfire knuckles, etc etc.... 😃

Last edited:
This is almost exactly what I've been dreaming about for years, but in a 4-door 1G Tacoma... Damn. So tempting! But I have kids and kinda need the 4 doors... I think... haha

How about you build that same front end set up under my 2003 Tacoma Dcab for me??? :D I've already got the axles, radius arms, hellfire knuckles, etc etc.... 😃
Yeah it was a sweet build. Unfortunately she had to go, its now sold.
I could build one again, you would need to ship it to idaho though 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom