SOLD 1990 FJ62 In Southern New England (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
1990 FJ 62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs great. New steel wheels and tires, very clean interior. Knuckles and front brakes have been done. Has some rust, but this is a solid truck. Rear portions of the frame were professionally stripped and reinforced, professionally built stainless exhaust. Springs replaced with OEM Toyota parts. Fluidfilm treatment to entire body of the truck. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I have owned this truck for close to a decade and love it, but don’t use it enough to justify keeping it.

$8500 OBO

Message me with questions.

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

This is awesome!
1990 FJ 62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs great. New steel wheels and tires, very clean interior. Knuckles and front brakes have been done. Has some rust, but this is a solid truck. Rear portions of the frame were professionally stripped and reinforced, professionally built stainless exhaust. Springs replaced with OEM Toyota parts. Fluidfilm treatment to entire body of the truck. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I have owned this truck for close to a decade and love it, but don’t use it enough to justify keeping it.

$8500 OBO

Message me with questions.

View attachment 3466062

View attachment 3466063

View attachment 3466065

View attachment 3466068

View attachment 3466069

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom