Parting Out 1989 FJ62 Blue/Grey Interior in VT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE TO LEAVE TOWN FOR WORK FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I AM HOPEFULLY GETTING TO EVERYONE BEFORE I LEAVE BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT NEW REQUESTS UNTIL I AM BACK.

Parting out a 1989 FJ62 with Blue/Grey Interior. Just the interior for now, mechanicals and exterior will happen in the spring.

Will post additional pics but here is what I have. If you need something not listed, ask. There are a few things I am holding on to.

Steering Column Clamshell $30 SOLD

Electric mirror switch $10

4x4 Transfer Switch with bezel (Tabs on back in place) $20

Front Passenger Door Switch $25
Rear Passenger Door Switch $25 SOLD

4 Interior Door Panels $150 for set (Good shape, a few small blemishes on showing side, driver's door has a rip in cardboard but will mount fine. Passenger front speaker cover is broken off, weatherstrip is is good shape.)

Rear Cargo Area Panels $80 (Good shape, a small spot of white paint on panel for washer but I think it will come off, includes washer fill spot cover)

Panels between front and rear doors (over seatbelt mechanism) $50 for pair. Slight tears in each on area covered by door trim. Tops near seatbelt, un ripped. SOLD

Passenger Seat Foam for Bottom $50 SOLD

Panels under rear seat mechanism Slight blemishes but good shape $25 SOLD

Kick Panels Passenger side $10 Have drivers as well but it has scuffs.

Interior Door Arm Rests/Pulls Have 3 $10 each 2 SOLD, 1 LEFT

Fuse box door No cracks, broken taps etc. Fuse sticker has bubbles under it $25 (or trade for a brown one in good shape) SOLD

Lower Instrument Panel Bezel with Cigarette Lighter, switches and covers. Slight blemish below ash tray and tap on bottom right side on backside, broken, still mounts. $30 SOLD

Carpet for Tailgate Decent Shape, a few slight spots and cardboard in rear has some cracks but will mount fine $50. SOLD

Headliner, driver grab handle, front and ear seat belts and rear belt trim spoken for.

More to come. Prices do not include shipping from Vermont, US.

Last edited:
A few pics.

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

Interested in the rear shoulder belt trim and belts

Responded to PM. Rear Seat Belt trim. Will pull rear belts tomorrow and send. thx

Dash Pad.

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

Last edited:
interested in the fuse cover. Would you consider selling the passenger seat fabric? What about the clamshell for the steering column?
Thanks!

Center bezel and passenger front seat shipped to 78133

2nd in-line for fuse buss door, please. I also need at least 2 door pulls if not cracked and warpped. And the drivers side a pillar grab handle.

What condition is the headliner in?

Howdy do you have a good front seat bottom and a single window switch? Shipped to 27539, thanks!

Passenger Seat Condition

IMG_3780.jpg

Rear Seat Belts. Good Condition.

IMG_3782.jpg

Steering Column Clamshell $30

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

i want the rear seat belts. pm me for price and we’ll set something up. also do you have a steering wheel?

and are you selling interior wiring pieces. i’d take the whole harness from the left rear wheel well back to lights, washer and windshield etc.

edit. dang missed that the belts were sold!! if you have the other stuff let me know

Last edited:
Rest of rear belts set.
Trim under rear window and seat latch
Tailgate carpet

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3787.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

I’ll take the drivers seat belt receiver if it’s in good shape

Dash Pad. Pictures do it no justice. It is in very good shape save for the tear at the speaker.
Passenger Seat Foam

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

interested in the dash pad. are the different colors just shadows?
shipping to 59602 commercial address

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom