For Sale 1987 Silver FJ60 (H55f upgraded) 189K - Central, OK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to sell a rust free 1987 FJ60. This land cruiser was purchased from the original owner in Phoenix, AZ by my brother in the late 90s, who then sold it to me. I have copies of the service receipts from Camelback Toyota where the first owner had routine service work done.

After I purchased this FJ60 from my brother in 2001, I upgraded the transmission to a new H55f 5 speed. I also installed new rear third member, rebuild the front knuckle bearings, installed new radiator. For the interior, I installed new factory style grey carpet set, and rebuilt front seats installing SOR bottom seat foam, and new OEM seat covers. The dash pad is almost crack free - only a 1/2" crack near speaker holes - it's hardly noticeable. I have SOR dash cover and floor mats. Clean original headliner.

This FJ60 runs great, and I took it to Colorado in the early 2000's with Lone Star Cruisers/Green Country Cruisers Silverton trail runs.

It has optional headlight washers, electric radio antenna. Full exterior repaint in 2005 using factory color - paint was faded when I bought it, due to Arizona sun. When I repainted, I replaced most glass with new OEM glass. The interior was protected from Arizona sun as the original owner had dark window tinting installed. Has been garaged 100% of time since repaint, still looks new.

It recently has had new OEM fuel tank, fuel tank sending unit, fuel tank pickup, fuel pump, and rebuilt factory carburetor installed. This cruiser tarts and runs perfectly.

Price is $22,500 for this late FJ60 Toyota land cruiser. It's currently garaged in Central, Oklahoma. Email for more information, or for more pictures. Serious inquires only please.

IMG_0951[1].JPG
IMG_0878[1].JPG
IMG_0899[1].JPG
IMG_0913[1].JPG

I made more pics last weekend. If there is some other area you need pics shoot me message or post response here.

If you could, please post a few more full shots of the interior - dash, seats, headliner. Thanks

I will get better shots of front seats, rear bench set, and dash/headliner this weekend. The dash does have one small crack near speaker holes, which I will attach after this post.

I had it painted by my local shop in Mustang, OK. I know the owner personally, and he had open time in his schedule to do a very high quality job, using the best quality paint. He's a perfectionist just like me. I removed all the trim, glass, door hardware before the prep work, and then resinstalled new glass, and trim, when completed.
Nice work, it looks great!

This rust free FJ60 is still available. I'm reasonable offers. Sorry for not taking time to post more pics for those that have asked, but work has been terribly busy for me. That's another reason why I'm downsizing my cruisers - Just not enough time to devote to them.

Surprised this isn’t gone, beautiful truck.

Too bad this wasn't for sale in 1999 when I was looking! That's the one I wanted and couldn't find. Super sweet rig.

Hey, How much are you asking? I have a Relative who lives in NW. Oklahoma City. I can send him the money he can come out and pay you cash that way I can arrange shipping with him. Serious buyer if price is reasonable.

Hey, How much are you asking? I have a Relative who lives in NW. Oklahoma City. I can send him the money he can come out and pay you cash that way I can arrange shipping with him. Serious buyer if price is reasonable.

I'm asking $22K (see first post). However, the AC needs charging, as today since it was hot outside I turned it on, and it didn't cool off like it should. So, I will take to my mechanic to do leak down test, and if all checks out, recharge with Freeze 12, which is compatible with Freon systems, and actually cools better than doing 134 conversion. If you want to tackle the AC system yourself, I will drop ask price to $21K. Everything else works good.

Lance

Beautiful truck, GLWS.

This FJ60 is now sold! Stay tuned for a 1983 FJ60 with H55F conversion, rebuilt 2F engine, and rust free body with tons of upgrades, for sale here in the near future.

Lance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom