For Sale 1985 Trakka Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser troop carrier Trakka

2H Toyota Diesel 167K miles
5 Speed
Dual batteries
Trakka pop top conversion
Dual fuel tanks
No rut
No mechanical issues

Within the last year I have replaced tide rods, tires, belts, glow plugs and much more. The inside is empty right now but I have the old camper cabinetry in storage if you want it. If you are interested send me a message with your number and i'll be happy to tell you all about it. Registered and titled in Bend, Oregon.SOLD

Cheers

Last edited:
Which one do you like better aurora or track? Did anything ever come of the group buy with trakka? Interested in what the price would be landed in the states.
Have driven both the trakka and aurora/apollo in Aus an NZ. Still not sure which one I prefer.
Drove a KEA troopy with the v8 last year while I was over in OZ. Hard to go back to anything else after the V8.

Love both are they still for sale. Can you DM your price and basics of the white?

I have looked the trakka troopie over (externally) when it was parked on 3rd st.
It is in #4 condition (rough), so looks to need $$$$. A desirable LC to be sure but
has needs.

I have looked the trakka troopie over (externally) when it was parked on 3rd st.
It is in #4 condition (rough), so looks to need $$$$. A desirable LC to be sure but
has needs.

Rough in what way? The paint is 30 years old? :rofl:
I've driven Lukas' truck for a few days and can confirm mechanically it's in great condition. I think the patina on the paint is fitting. The photos are clear in showing the rear dent and hood clear coat issue.

has needs.

Each is entitled to their own opinion :) Thanks for the Input though. I am actually most likely keeping the frogman though as is an amazing rig. Paint is rough ;) specially if your into 100 series ;P.. I do have to ask.... #4? what are you comparing it to? to your 100 or to other troopies?... Still waiting on the paperwork for the 92 hz and that one will be the one for sale

Last edited:
I've also seen the truck, spent a few hours going through it. I wouldn't consider it rough, I would consider it old and used, but still in good working order. Its what one may expect a 30+ year old camping rig to look like that hasn't been updated/restored but is maintained and continues to provide good service.

I know I'm being unrealistic but I'm so happy the steering wheel is on the wrong side... and even with that I'm thinking I would sell off my 40 and my project FJ45LV to get into this rig...

I am also interested in the 92', is it possible to get a few more detail shots of the interior, engine compartment, and undercarriage? Also, are you asking the same price as the 85'? Thanks

Hey bud. Did you sell the trakka?
If not would you? I just sold my 2H troopy and I’m in serious withdrawal!
Thanks
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom