For Sale 1985 Red FJ60 NC $3500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where else can you get an FJ60 in NC for $3500?
I planned to renovate this, and would do it, but I have one too many non-running vehicles, and not enough time ...

The good:
  • 164 K miles
  • Good (though old--don't leak and look OK) tires, decent interior, little rust.
  • Great roof rack, giant jack, custom bumpers made of monster steel!
  • when started, the engine does not blow smoke, has good compression.... will start with gas poured in carb...
  • only two owners before me. I have added no miles. Has had few miles in 10 years.
  • I am rebuilding the carb.

The Bad:
  • I have started it, but I think the idle solenoid wont let it run
  • had old gas in the tank... may still need cleaning... I drained and re-filled.
  • Condition of clutch unknown, though it will engage and disengage (I have driven it about 30 feet)
  • non-original driver's seat
  • some rust
  • was used to put boat in ocean water--frame is rusty (not broken)
  • Has AC, but seals are blown and needs renovation.
  • Smog system is a mystery (to me--yall know about this stuff!)
  • spare tire hanger was rusty and blocked by the (custom) bumper... I cut it off (still have it)
  • Running gear (tranny and suspension) was reported to be working when truck was parked, but untested by me.

IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0669.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0672.jpg

I can send you 20 more photos... if you respond to this ad, I will get the message, give me a number or email, I will send you photos of frame, body rust, interior, etc.

Last edited:
Where else can you get an FJ60 in NC for $4500?
I planned to renovate this, and would do it, but I have one too many non-running vehicles, and not enough time ...

The good:
  • 164 K miles
  • Good tires, decent interior, little rust.
  • Great roof rack, giant jack, custom bumpers made of monster steel!
  • when started, the engine does not blow smoke, has good compression.
  • only two owners before me. I have added no miles. Has had few miles in 10 years.
  • I am rebuilding the carb.

The Bad:
  • I have started it, but I think the idle solenoid wont let it run
  • had old gas in the tank... may still need cleaning... I drained and re-filled.
  • Condition of clutch unknown (I have driven it about 30 feet)
  • non-original driver's seat
  • some rust
  • was used to put boat in ocean water--frame is rusty (not broken)
  • Has AC, but seals are blown and needs renovation.
  • Smog system is a mystery (to me--yall know about this stuff!)
  • spare tire hanger was rusty and blocked by the (custom) bumper... I cut it off (still have it)
  • Running gear (tranny and suspension) was reported to be working when truck was parked, but untested by me.

View attachment 1640285 View attachment 1640286 View attachment 1640291 View attachment 1640292 View attachment 1640293

I can send you 20 more photos... if you respond to this ad, I will get the message, give me a number or email, I will send you photos of frame, body rust, interior, etc.

Landcruiser still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom