For Sale 1984 FJ60 stock, in MT $2000/strong offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 FJ60 stock, in MT now $2800/strong offer

This is a feeler...want to sell this but I paid $2000 for it...so the bottom line is very close to this number...

I have too many pieces of iron in the fire. I now own 4 vehicles and need to downsize.

I got this last summer with the intention of building it up. It was mainly a hunting rig for the previous owner, and as such, was not driven alot real regularly. It has around $9000 or so in documented auto shop reciepts from the last 5 or so years...that being said it still needs a few things.
Just under 170,000 miles on the chassis, less on JDM engine. I have driven this FJ60 less than 2000 miles in the last year.

for a regular daily driver it needs:
-rebuilt (correctly) carb, or new Aisin, or weber
-desmog
-oil leaks addressed. Probably the oil pan, side cover, dunno possibly rear main.
-P/S pump leaks some fluid

It is a 4 speed, shifts great, 4WD/transfer all works great. All guages work. Has a JDM replacement engine from a few years ago, but it probably needs some minor tune ups such as a few gaskets, plugs/cap/rotor/wires, and probably a valve adjustment.

I took the wheels and tires for my '95 Tacoma, so it would need rims with the proper backspacing. As it sits on the '95 roller rims, I DO NOT think that they clear the brakes, so test drives would have to be done with some other wheels. Paint is original, and clear coat is peeling in spots, also some fading and very minimal surface rust starting to appear on the top of the roof.

Has a tear in the driver's side seat, and rusting of the drivers rear quarter panel at the bottom next to the exhaust. Frame rust and rust underneath seems to be surface rust an minimal. Not a 10 (out of 10), but also not a 5. Probably the rust (10 being no rust), is likely a 6 or 7 with the rear quarter factored in compared to other FJ60's I have seen in this price range.

Has Chilton manual, AND the 2F FSM, chassis FSM, electral supplemental FSM...every manual you would need for a ground-up, frame off restore.

Would consider cash + partial trades for a 14' john boat, guns (7mm mag, 30-06, .357 or .44/.45 revolver), possibly other Toyota stuff but like I said I am trying to do some downsizing.:D
001.JPG
005.jpg
January 2010 451.jpg

Last edited:
still for sale at full market value.

anyone who wants a response should know what they want, and be willing to pay a fair price.

I have only dealt with people who like to waste time so far.

no lowballers, no virtual tire-kickers!!!

(read this again)

Last edited:
still for sale. good rig at a fair price.

starts, runs, & drives.

still for sale.
make an offer, or go kick other tires!!! (kblomquist) dont post stupid emotiocons on my for sale ad, thanks!

there is an fj60 for sale locally with 325,000 miles on it for $2000. Mine is priced a few hundred more than that and has half the miles.

Fair price on a good Landcruiser!

A litl' tense??

Don't be :mad:, I sent you a legit PM and have not heard back:meh:. Since then, I have moved on to better things:p. Thought you were serious about selling:rolleyes:. Sorry to upset you:crybaby:,

Have a great day:cheers:

totally weak. shows what a time waster tou actually are...so what are you better things crybaby? wasting other people's time? virtually kicking tires in some other neck of the woods on the internet???

try reading the ad. THE WHOLE AD (I know its hard). I have not the time to DICKER over the internet with your ilk. go fxxx yourself!

your"PM wasNOT 'legit'". you did not send a phone number, or make an offer. you wanted to DICKER and waste my short supply of time. I have 0 time to devote anymore to people like you. I have talked with a dozen people over the phone for an hour, from as many states, about this cruiser. if you read the ad, the whole ad (i know its hard), you would have LEARNED that I would not have driven the truck from MT to UT (or wherever the fxxx you live), without expecting a breakdown or three. if you dont have the MACGuyver to do the trip, than go buy a turnkey 60 for 8-10K, you fxxxing PUNTER!!!

Last edited:
Dear KayakPanic aka:Cry Baby,

:crybaby: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Why don't you read my PM (I know its hard:hillbilly:).Here it is for your review

"Interested in cruiser
Howdy! I grew up in Gardiner, but now reside in Kanab, UT. My son is going to school in Dillon. I will fly up there Mid April to see him. Would love to drive this back to Kanab. Can you send more photos of interior as well as underneath frame shots? Hope we can make this work.

Thanks,

KB "

KayakPanic:crybaby::

Not sure where you got that I wanted to "DICK"ER with you (maybe you typed your response by looking in the mirror????":rolleyes: Not sure where you got the virtual tire kicker part from either:lol:. I was actually in Bozeman in April & if you would have replied to my PM (I know it is not a phone number or email, but in the 21st century you don't need either:idea::idea:) we may have been able to work something out. Oh yea...you might want to review your very first post (I know its hard:hillbilly:) which states: $2800/strong offer. OOPS! , sounds like you wanna DICKER.

Let's see....we are coming up on 3 years since your original post without any success (I believe that is an IH8MUD record...that's nothing to be proud of:frown:). Are you not able to sell because you don't want to DICKER or is it cuz you're just a DICK?!!!!!!!! Over and OUT

:cheers:

How old are you guys? Bad vibe and certainly not in the spirit of this site. Hopefully at the least Woody deletes this thread.

I agree RichardsBJ

Went back and read my responses (not my style). Caught me at a weak moment. Sorry folks!!

Anyone else feel like this site is starting to smell like craigslist? Nice rig at a very fair price. Glws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom