Builds 1983 Toyota Hilux 4x4 Short Bed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bet!

And that bid from DestroyTokyo with 2 min to go!

Congrats on the sale!!!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Seller was local, so deal is done.

Now to find one of these...
048-F52-B1-EC27-4418-8-C20-4-AE6-E0-F40238.jpg

Id still rather the mini. :flipoff2:

TBH, I love all Toyota 4x4s - Pickups, 4Runners, Tacomas, Land Cruisers. I want them all.

Until I become astronomically wealthy, I'll probably just have to "settle" for owning them for a period of time, and then selling them and moving on to something else.

My Pickup was a really cool truck in great condition. But it was also not exactly what I wanted. I would prefer a 1979 - 1983 short bed 4x4 Pickup in Medium Blue, without the Ultra mirrors.

Blue-1980.jpg

So if it's not exactly what you want, why hang on to it? I'll just keep looking, and in the interim enjoy my FJ40 and hunt for other cool trucks. Not a bad deal.

Nice write up on your truck. Sad to see it go along with any updates. I was getting ready to let you know that I have a set of 6 original steel wheels before I got to the part where it sold.

Anyways, I have a nice new to me 1980 shortbed that I'm starting to gathering all the parts to do a Holly sniper swap. Your thread will really help especially with that fuel tank find.
Thanks again and good luck on your next project!

Nice write up on your truck. Sad to see it go along with any updates. I was getting ready to let you know that I have a set of 6 original steel wheels before I got to the part where it sold.

Anyways, I have a nice new to me 1980 shortbed that I'm starting to gathering all the parts to do a Holly sniper swap. Your thread will really help especially with that fuel tank find.
Thanks again and good luck on your next project!

Thanks! Let me know if you need an EFI fuel tank. RockAuto sent me an extra. It’s just sitting in my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom