For Sale 1983 FJ60 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a running 1983 FJ60 for sale in Conway, SC, asking $2000. It would be a great restoration project or a parts vehicle if you already have something in the works. You will need to bring a trailer if you are the buyer. I daily drove the vehicle until I found that some of the leafs in the driver side springs were broken. Therefore, a new suspension will be needed. Since I bought it, I have mostly just driven it. I did replace the solid brake lines for the rear brakes and replaced the clutch master and slave cylinder. Other than that, it is how I purchased it. There is rust on the body and frame that will need to be fixed before I would be confident for long term use. Also, a kid across the street got a bb gun for Christmas and shot out the rear windshield by accident. New tires will be needed too. Currently, there is a set of aftermarket wheels on it, but I have the originals that will be included. I kept the original parts as well and have an extra power steering reservoir too. Please let me know if you have any questions or want more detailed pictures.

P1030540.JPG

P1030541.JPG

P1030542.JPG

P1030544.JPG

P1030545.JPG

Hopefully the kid across the street mowed your lawn a bunch of times or something like that

wow, that is a pretty rotten 60!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom