SOLD 1980 HJ45 Troopy- Full Frame Off Restoration- Left Hand Drive- Houston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!- Full frame off restoration from Elite Land Cruisers and Export Cruiser Company. This is the ultimate cruiser and so fun to drive. I literally get followed and stopped by people from all over the world who live around me who affiliate with the Troopy. Shown by appointment only.

See youtube video.

See facebook for more info and pictures

Elite Land Cruisers | Facebook

@exportcruisers

_DSC0093.JPG

_DSC0098.JPG

_DSC0014.JPG

_DSC0081.JPG

_DSC0066.JPG

Last edited:
From one enthusiast to another- please come take this thing* before I just keep it! So awesome.

*Note- by take it, I mean slide large envelope full of American dollars across table and take keys and title... :)

Gentlemen and Ladies- Taking Offers. Tire kickers are gone now so time for some serious discussions.
_DSC0002.JPG
_DSC0007.JPG
_DSC0041.JPG
_DSC0033.JPG

_DSC0051.JPG

YouTube Video is here:

I don't see any A/C equipment do I?
The wife likes these a lot, but that exterior color is a challenge.

No, you don't see an AC. Was not factory optioned on this one. AC can be added- common to add Vintage Air system if one desires.

Everyone has their thoughts on colors- but I personally love this color- my favorite. My FJ40 is the same color. Olive Green \ Olive Brown.

This is an amazing value for a fully restored, Diesel, LHD Troopy. Contact me direct- 281-766-7711 for questions or inspections.

Last edited:
I cannot believe this Beautiful Rig has not sold yet, it is a steal at the new price, actually I think the price is too low for such a vehicle, GLWS. Cheers, Geoff.
I agree- it checks all the check marks - Diesel, Left Hand Drive, complete restoration, US Title and Registration and immediate availability.

If anyone is on the fence- come down to Houston and visit with me and test it out. Your visit comes with a beer, a patch, and free Black Sedan ride from the airport.

SOLD. Don't miss out of the others. If you see this on the beach in NJ with surf boards leaning up against it, yep- it was this one.

_DSC0010.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom