For Sale 1980 FJ 45 Stretched 4 door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Copperhill, Tennessee 37317 United States
Mileage
Color
red
Outside Link
https://www.legendarytoyota4x4s.com/vehicles/1980-fj45-stretched-4-door-1hdt-or-ls-turbo
New projects coming up, grab it and make it your own!

The look of a banderainte, the quality of the green body off restoration, full leather interior and door cards. Could start as low as $50k.

7.jpg

Sample.jpg

KIMG0267.JPG

20230618_155343.jpg

20230618_155353.jpg

Last edited:
Ok

Very cool vehicle. Any questions I can answer for you?
I'm sure it is, but its very hard for anyone to tell even what it is you're trying to sell when the ad nor the link contain any photos.

Thousands of questions left unanswered by the sale ad and very few answers in the link provided.

I'm not a buyer, just a criticizer on the other end of the internet. If you want to sell a project truck for $TBD, you need to put in some effort. This site is full of folks educated on these trucks, so we expect a bit more than the general population or an uneducated buyer looking at a shiny object in amazement would.

I'm sure it is, but its very hard for anyone to tell even what it is you're trying to sell when the ad nor the link contain any photos.

Thousands of questions left unanswered by the sale ad and very few answers in the link provided.

I'm not a buyer, just a criticizer on the other end of the internet. If you want to sell a project truck for $TBD, you need to put in some effort. This site is full of folks educated on these trucks, so we expect a bit more than the general population or an uneducated buyer looking at a shiny object in amazement would.
No problem. Happy to answer any questions. We build these. So if it is too vague, I apologize. Similar in size/proportion to a Banderainte. But made from and FJ45 chasis with the bed shortened and the cab lengthened. High quality, soft leather upholstery for seats, door cards and roof. Diesel along the lines of 1HDT or gasoline along he lines of LS Turbo. Depending on all the features you wanted in it. Starting at $50k. If you just want a rolling chasis with interior and wiring haress (headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and leads for sensor pickups)...starting at $35k. Happy to answer any questions....educated on these trucks as well, just not sure what to post honestly when it is a you tell us what you want it to be build! If I didn't add enough information, let me know what you would like more detail on!

Hey. Let me think about it. Its alot of other parts that would have to get sold off to make up for the 2 donor trucks basically!
Talked with my business partner and it is true, it would take basically 2 cars to get that, was just checking to see if he had some other ideas.... and we can't get enough out of the rest of it to make it much cheaper than the basic starter I mentioned in my comment above!

No problem. Happy to answer any questions. We build these. So if it is too vague, I apologize. Similar in size/proportion to a Banderainte. But made from and FJ45 chasis with the bed shortened and the cab lengthened. High quality, soft leather upholstery for seats, door cards and roof. Diesel along the lines of 1HDT or gasoline along he lines of LS Turbo. Depending on all the features you wanted in it. Starting at $50k. If you just want a rolling chasis with interior and wiring haress (headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and leads for sensor pickups)...starting at $35k. Happy to answer any questions....educated on these trucks as well, just not sure what to post honestly when it is a you tell us what you want it to be build! If I didn't add enough information, let me know what you would like more detail on!
Given your competition in the market you described (Icon, FJ Company, Proffits to name a couple of the top aftermarket Landcruiser builders that build similar trucks to what you describe), I would start buy buying a vendor star here on the website and getting your own section in the Vendor Showcase subforum. There you can start some threads on specific builds you have done, showcasing the type of work your shop is capable of producing. This can attract potential buyers. What you have posted above is still far short of the mark of what needs to be presented to represent what you are selling.

Given your competition in the market you described (Icon, FJ Company, Proffits to name a couple of the top aftermarket Landcruiser builders that build similar trucks to what you describe), I would start buy buying a vendor star here on the website and getting your own section in the Vendor Showcase subforum. There you can start some threads on specific builds you have done, showcasing the type of work your shop is capable of producing. This can attract potential buyers. What you have posted above is still far short of the mark of what needs to be presented to represent what you are selling.
Understand. I am not trying to compete with or even pretend we are building the quality of Icon, FJ Company or Proffits. I restore cars body on, body off, just freshen up, etc... each one is different. And none of them are to the level or detail someone like Icon puts into it.....and no two are the same build options or quality. But, I am also not asking $150+ for it either.

These are just two new ideas and projects for us: a 40 with 4 doors and a 45 with 4 doors. So I thought I would put the idea out in front of people and see if anyone would want to take it and run with it. Which for me is about a person to person conversation on the phone or in person. Anyone is welcome to come check out what is in my shop at any point. They are nice rigs, but not Icons. I normally have 4-6 sitting around that anyone can crawl through.

Maybe someday I will have the time and money to put into Vendor sections with marketing brochures from all of the builds, but right now....its just low key, simple me.

If I offended or you felt I misrepresented anything, I apologize and happy to clear it up on the phone. Was just trying to put some interesting projects in front of people and see if anyone has any interest. Will post more pictures as they come along. Always take TONS of pictures of every build we do so people can see it torn apart as well as put together.

Again, apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom