1967 Original motor carburetor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m keeping the original drivetrain, 73k original miles but I’m having a hard time finding a rebuilt OEM carb or a rebuild kit, should I convert to the Weber double barrel.. all suggestions are much appreciated

Kits for the 1bbl should be readily available from FJ Parts, Cruiser Outftters or SOR.

When I bought my 67 it came without a carb. I procured the correct one though Marks offroad. Once I received it and bolted it on (primed it of course) the beastie fired right up and purred like a kitten. Now keep in mind you get what you pay for, and not having to fiddle fart around with the carb is a relief.

Kevo

When I bought my 67 it came without a carb. I procured the correct one though Marks offroad. Once I received it and bolted it on (primed it of course) the beastie fired right up and purred like a kitten. Now keep in mind you get what you pay for, and not having to fiddle fart around with the carb is a relief.

Kevo
Thank you !

I’m keeping the original drivetrain, 73k original miles but I’m having a hard time finding a rebuilt OEM carb or a rebuild kit, should I convert to the Weber double barrel.. all suggestions are much appreciated
I just sent mine from my 1962 fj40 to redline Landcruiser’s in Colorado. He’s rebuilding it for around $300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom