100 Vs FJ cruiser (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exactly , I’m most cases the FJ has never been the limiting factor when wheeling / camping . I’ve taken it on RZR trails and it did just fine . Really my only complaint is space , and like you said a good camp trailer works well. I just did a 2,000 mile trip to Montana and my only complaint really would be lack of space. But I’ve gotten better at organizing …

Yep, just get a trailer and pack that out lol. My wife had an 2010 FJ and i loved it. Slapped tires on it and sliders and it went everywhere i asked it lol.

We sold it to buy a house in 2019 but i know we'll own one again soon as funds present themselves. They're little mountain goats and quirky.

I think @BMThiker has more off-road miles on his FJ than I had on pavement in mine.

Anyone made the switch from an FJ cruiser to a 100 series ?
Thinking about switching and getting an older 100 series . my FJ is a 2007
Any opinions on this idea. for or against it ?

Well, I have both. In fact I have owned 4 FJ's in total 3 6 speed and 1 auto (wife's).
Both are totally different vehicles for totally different purposes, the FJ is fun to drive, fantastic in the trails, nimble, great daily driver BUT the 100 is just better for long distance travel and overlanding.
If you have a family, need/want space or do long drives then don't do it.
FJ's are absolutely awesome, once you own one its impossible to get rid of it but it just doesn't cut it for the long drives like the 100. I have done trips to Moab and all over Canada with both and the 100 is just better overall.
The FJ is more capable on the trails though, lighter, nimble, good power, good crawling ratio.
Try to save up and have them both, best thing ever

100s are just so overpriced these days . Along with the rest of land crusiers imo..
Have you seen FJC pricing last couple years - some models are selling for more than originally paid o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom