100 series wheel options? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4wheel parts list them as “new” on their site, been searching for a week or two for something I liked and ran across them today, was going to settle for Icons in +25 until I saw these.
Looks like method wheels finally listed the 17” 703 +35 offsets on their website. So they’re officially available!

Im gonna try 295/75’s, I may be a little wide but we will see, hoping to be somewhat flush with fenders, she’s not showroom clean so don’t mind a little “tweak to fit” if needed. Maxxis Razor’s MT’s

Im gonna try 295/75’s, I may be a little wide but we will see, hoping to be somewhat flush with fenders, she’s not showroom clean so don’t mind a little “tweak to fit” if needed. Maxxis Razor’s MT’s
D3EA00EA-6B39-4266-996B-2D7F4DC1ACC4.jpeg
D10F6EBE-981F-40F1-A230-29D58FD46D6A.jpeg

Looks great man! Are those 17” or 18”?
any rubbing issues? Lift details?

@sholie
17” Method 703’s, +35 bs, very slight rubbing at the back when turning, heat Gun fix to “mould” trim to the pinch weld, didn’t have to mess with pinch weld. Haven’t really had a chance to stuff it up all the way yet but a quick trial at home with enough flex to loose traction on one rear wheel resulted in no issues, made sure I turned wheel side to side, no issue.

17” Method 703’s, +35 bs, very slight rubbing at the back when turning, heat Gun fix to “mould” trim to the pinch weld, didn’t have to mess with pinch weld. Haven’t really had a chance to stuff it up all the way yet but a quick trial at home with enough flex to loose traction on one rear wheel resulted in no issues, made sure I turned wheel side to side, no issue.
Oh, no lift.

So I’m really not a fan of the wheel options I’m seeing in the US. Any reason the 16”x10, 5x150 negative 44 wheels sold in Australia wouldn’t work on a US 100 series? I’m talking to a guy that runs these on an LX in Australia and his LX has IFS like the US 100 series.
680E4334-2E5C-4B58-94E8-F7D20588E237.jpeg

Last edited:
I called Dicount - no inventory company-wide, and $838 for four :/ You got yourself a DEAL!
Sorry I just checked my invoice, I paid 540. I called and had them price match some place on the line. I think they retail at maybe 160 so still not a expensive wheel. Good luck on the search 👍🏻

I bought a 2004 LX 470 last november with oem 18” wheels and dry rotted tires so I picked up some 16” LX wheels from a guy with a 99 LX 470, painted them and wrapped them with Falken Wildpeak 285/75/16’s. The SCS F5 looks great on these trucks, if I ever get new wheels it will be those.

I bought a 2004 LX 470 last november with oem 18” wheels and dry rotted tires so I picked up some 16” LX wheels from a guy with a 99 LX 470, painted them and wrapped them with Falken Wildpeak 285/75/16’s. The SCS F5 looks great on these trucks, if I ever get new wheels it will be those.
Yeah they are nice but the cost was almost double and my stock wheels were so rotted by road salt they wouldn’t hold air. I obsessed about stock vs aftermarket and looked for over a year for stocks on Craig’s but struck out. I grabbed these right when they came out and looked good enough. I was SO sick of filling up my tires twice a week from the leaks I was to the point of not even caring. I figured I could sell them later and not loose much. I also like the center cap fitting.

Nice! I’ve been on the hunt for some LX Wheels (to paint) - none within a reasonable distance of home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom