100 series wheel options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone has additional companies I’m missing that have options for the 100series. Most center caps don’t work or require some mods. I’ve been looking for wheel options for a while. There are too many fake bead lock options.

Method wheels-
Cast
0, 25 offset
17,18,20”
Several models

Stealth series customs-
Flow form
F5 -16”
0 offset
Other models require machining the center bore.

Black rhino-
Cast
0, 10 offset
Multiple models

Titan-
Forged
17”
5 offset

Innov8-
Forged
17”, 18”
Multiple models

Icon-
Cast
17”,18”
0, 25 offset
Multiple models

Vtx -
Cast
17”, 18”
Multiple models

Hutchinson-bead locks

Alphaeqiupt-
Cast
17,18”
0, 35 offset
Multiple models

Ray’s-
Forged
17,18,20”
0 offset
Te37

KMC
cast
16, 18"
0 offset

Braid
Custom

Last edited:
Thanks for the list. I'm just starting the search. Picked up a couple of nails today. Tires tread at 6/6/9/6 (DF, DR, PF, PR). My DR is the tire that picked up the nail. So, with a 800mi round trip drive to make this week, I'm not feeling great about my tires with a patch in at least one. Stock 18" chromed LX470 wheels (came with my new to me 2006 LX470). I've considered going down to 16" vs sticking with 18" wheels. I have no desire for a beadlock look. The SSC F5s look great. The Methods MR316 and MR701 look good to me too. Thanks for the list and good luck with your search. Cheers!

Been trying to do the same thing for the 100 and found the exact same list of companies with something that would be halfway considered an "offroad wheel" with one exception
BattleBorn Wheels
Echo

New one that I just came across from another guy in the 100 Forum...
Relations Race Wheels
Multiple
18" & 19"

Thanks for starting this. I’ve been researching wheels my 100 and haven’t found a winner yet. I’ll post anything that I come across that hasn’t been shared already. Most of the commonly used wheels have too much poke for me.

criteria:
-ideally 17”. I want to avoid an e-rated tire and that pretty much rules out 16” wheels these days. Would consider 18”.
-8” or 8.5”. Maybe 9”.
-offset greater than +25 but ideally +40ish
-no bead locks (real or simulated)

Really appreciate this list everyone. So in stock setup our wheels need to be hub-centric, right? How close to our bore (110mm) does the wheel need to be or does that not matter as long as it is larger than the 110mm measurement?

Are fuels not an option? Although tire rack states it’ll fit, I saw another mudder run into center bore figment issues.

ideally a bolt on wheel would be awesome. I’m also in search of rims for the 100. Final piece before diving into the darn nav delete

Are fuels not an option? Although tire rack states it’ll fit, I saw another mudder run into center bore figment issues.

ideally a bolt on wheel would be awesome. I’m also in search of rims for the 100. Final piece before diving into the darn nav delete

I’ve seen fuel wheels work. Just wasn’t in my search during my list.

The icon vector 5s are at the top of my list. Not pulling the trigger anytime soon. I’ve heard mixed things on how they fit over the front hub—unclear if it was an interference issue or just a center cap issue

Tundra

1601762799525.png

Last edited:
The icon vector 5s are at the top of my list. Not pulling the trigger anytime soon. I’ve heard mixed things on how they fit over the front hub—unclear if it was an interference issue or just a center cap issue
They we’re on top of mine too but spacers are required.

They we’re on top of mine too but spacers are required.

do you know what the issue is? Maybe machining the hub bore would work. Still a pain. #ih8spacers #ih8poke

do you know what the issue is? Maybe machining the hub bore would work. Still a pain. #ih8spacers #ih8poke
I think there’s a lip for the center cap. Machining would be an option. There’s a guy that machined some scs wheels at around $30 a piece. I prefer no spacers as well.

I’ve seen fuel wheels work. Just wasn’t in my search during my list.

It seems wheels that have the center bore of 110.1 would fit. My only concern is whether I have to rock the wheels without caps or find a spacer like yall been mentioning about or the cap. If the stock OEM caps are that huge... I can only imagine how an aftermarket one would look...

Hi there, we offer our line of wheels in the 100 series 5x150 fitment. For the 17"s, we have a 17x8.5" (+15mm and +35mm offsets) and 18x9" (+25mm offset) fitment. If you do want to retain the center cap, you will have to run at least a 1.25" spacer for the center hub to clear. Pictured here is our 17x8.5"s (+15mm) using a 1.25" spacer, if you have any questions let me know!

ih8mud 100 series.jpg

Hi there, we offer our line of wheels in the 100 series 5x150 fitment. For the 17"s, we have a 17x8.5" (+15mm and +35mm offsets) and 18x9" (+25mm offset) fitment. If you do want to retain the center cap, you will have to run at least a 1.25" spacer for the center hub to clear. Pictured here is our 17x8.5"s (+15mm) using a 1.25" spacer, if you have any questions let me know!

View attachment 2459777
Hi, I actually put you on the list. However, I think there's a lot lacking on your website. There's no specs on your wheels listed on the website that I've looked at or perhaps I'm not looking at the right place. Are these hub centric, what's the center bore, and what are the load ratings? Kind of important for people who are looking at wheels for more than their looks.

View attachment 2459777
Good looking wheels but you gotta offer 16” for the hundy crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom