100 Series Ditch Light Mount Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
massivemetalshop.com
100DLMK-14.jpg

A run-of-the-mill rigid ditch light mount can’t compare to the near-infinite adjustability of our Massive single/dual ditch light mount kit. Full rotating design paired with slotted mounting holes allow for almost any desired orientation. Run a single ditch light pair or switch to quads in minutes all with one mount!

• 100% bolt-on… installs in minutes
  • Mounts to the factory hood bracket location
  • Zero to 180+ degree variable mounting angle for your specific needs
  • Single ditch light kit includes one L-bracket per side that installs either inboard or outboard for mounting adjustability
  • Dual ditch light kit includes two L-brackets per side to run two pairs of ditch lights
  • Slotted L-brackets (available with M6 or M8 slots) for fine tuning mounting height and position
  • All 304 stainless steel (shipped in raw finish)
  • Includes complete stainless steel hardware kit
  • MADE IN USA
100DLMK-1.jpg 100DLMK-2.jpg 100DLMK-3.jpg 100DLMK-4.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple shots of the mounts in single configuration with some random no name lights installed. Yes, they're big old honkin' lights... they're just for mock up. Still waiting on the BD S2's.

100DLMK-5.jpg
100DLMK-6.jpg

100DLMK-MUD1.jpg

Kits have arrived! All preorders have been shipped. Order yours today at Massivemetalshop.com!

Ok really silly question but what is the clearance on the hood like??

Ok really silly question but what is the clearance on the hood like??

Not silly at all. The answer depends on how you have it installed. For the inboard L-bracket, clearance can range from 0" rotated upside down to 2" right side up in it's highest position.

Below are pics demonstrating one of the many possible mounting configurations. In this example, the inboard L-bracket has 2" of clearance while the outboard is rotated upside down as well as installed in it's lowest position on the slot. There is about an inch of clearance between the outboard light's factory mounting bolt and the fender.

100DLMK-9.jpg

100DLMK-12.jpg

Are these still avail?

Thanks!

Would it also fit on a 2016 LC200? It’s be awesome...

I only have mounts for the 100 and 80, but as soon as I can get my hands on a 200 I will look into it!

200 series? salamat pare

Hey @reznunt hope all is well, quick question; is it feasible to use the 3/4” NMO or the 1/2”CB antenna brackets for a DD SS3 pod lights? And if yes, which would you prefer? I like how sleek and compact it looks (short length, rounded edges). Salamat pare.

Hey @reznunt hope all is well, quick question; is it feasible to use the 3/4” NMO or the 1/2”CB antenna brackets for a DD SS3 pod lights? And if yes, which would you prefer? I like how sleek and compact it looks (short length, rounded edges). Salamat pare.

Ay pare, yes you can use yung 1/2" CB bracket as long as the washer DD supplies is big enough. If not, you can use a bigger washer.

Ay pare, yes you can use yung 1/2" CB bracket as long as the washer DD supplies is big enough. If not, you can use a bigger washer.
Thank you for confirming, pare. Order coming up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom