60 Series Center Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orikawa

orikawa
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.orikawa.net
Wrapping up the design and manufacturing details on the ORIKAWA 60 Series Center Console this month.

To maintain a reasonable price-point the initial run (at least) of consoles will be done as a batch. Pre-Order will open in the next two weeks with units expecting to ship in October. Final price is not determined yet.

I will be getting more details together on the design and specification in the next week up on the website ORIKAWA.NET

questions are welcome...

Thanks all for your support
Spenser

fj60 center console (3).jpg

fj60 center console (2).jpg

Checked out the one that you raffled at SAS a few weeks ago. If I had a 60 I would buy one of these for sure. Super nice.

Will it come with the two switches and one blank as pictured or no switches and no blank? Can they be ordered with just the rectangular holes and then the holes can mount a USB plug or locker switches or light switches? Thanks for the additional details.

Please put me down as interested. How large are the drink holders, would be nice if they fit a large tumbler cup or bottle and had enough depth to keep them upright. And will definitely want to add rear cup holders for the kids.

You must have a USB charging port integrated into that I just can’t see it. Forgive me if I missing something.

There are options to put USB slots into a 60 or 62 series switch body available through @CruiserHeadParts or The Rust Farmers. I don't have them installed in these pictures but I am working with Chase at CruiserHead to potentially supply them for console orders

There are options to put USB slots into a 60 or 62 series switch body available through @CruiserHeadParts or The Rust Farmers. I don't have them installed in these pictures but I am working with Chase at CruiserHead to potentially supply them for console orders
We have them in the works!! They'll be out soon.

The "61" which isn't optioned on the website yet is the hybrid version for Manual Trans and Rear Heater and the 62 version definitely has the central rear heater accommodation but with a shorter nose for the PRNDL switch for the Auto Trans and sized for 62 OEM switches

The "61" which isn't optioned on the website yet is the hybrid version for Manual Trans and Rear Heater and the 62 version definitely has the central rear heater accommodation but with a shorter nose for the PRNDL switch for the Auto Trans and sized for 62 OEM switches
Stoked to see this option is going to be available. Keep up the good work!

I'd also be intrested if you came up with one for the 70 series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom