60 Series Center Console (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LAST ONE : Late 60 series center console available (Tan OR Grey) available for immediate shipment.

March 2024 BATCH 3 order window will close Feb. 22! Orders placed before this time ship in March. Any orders placed after the 22nd will not ship until the spring.

The 62 Dark Brown is actually a good match for the 60 Cordovan Brown dash pad. Definitely a good option for those looking for a darker interior due to a light exterior color.
1000005573.jpg
1000005572.jpg

Wrapping up the design and manufacturing details on the ORIKAWA 60 Series Center Console this month.

To maintain a reasonable price-point the initial run (at least) of consoles will be done as a batch. Pre-Order will open in the next two weeks with units expecting to ship in October. Final price is not determined yet.

I will be getting more details together on the design and specification in the next week up on the website ORIKAWA.NET

questions are welcome...

Thanks all for your support
Spenser

View attachment 3407420

Lots of orders getting coated today, then assembly then out the door.

Few days behind the January shipment window but they're right there !

View attachment 3547537

View attachment 3547538

View attachment 3547539
Beautiful design and a great improvement for the 60 series. Sure hope to hear more about the product as manufacturing progresses. I really hope the tan variant will be available as it would look much better for those of us with brown interiors! (Admit I haven’t read the full thread yet)

Hello Spenser, Hope all is going well! Do you have any updates on shipping for the center consoles?

Cheers, James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom