100 and 200 Series Exclusive Event: Cruisers on the Rocks October 21-24 Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any last minute spots open up? I have buddy that can fill a spot.

I have to withdraw, so if @ga12r1 sees this in time then there is at least 1 spot..
God dangit if this wasnt on opening weekend for bow season I would so be there. Yall have fun. Windrock is so sick

Went to Rausch Sunday to test out new wheels/tires before trip to TN and to my surprise, my center diff actuator had crapped out. Ordered Monday, installed Tuesday, and driving down Wednesday. 👍🏻

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR CRUISERS ON THE ROCKS AT cruisersontherocks.com

For more info you can check out cruisersontherocks.com

Follow Cruisers on the Rocks Instagram and Lee.sumner Instagram for the latest event updates

Cruisers on the Rocks is a 4 day/3 night trail-riding, camping, and social event exclusively for 100 and 200 Series Land Cruisers and the Lexus LX at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, Tennessee.
Windrock Park consists of almost 80,000 acres with hundreds of miles of trails. Located in East Tennessee only 20 miles west of Knoxville, Windrock has a trail for everyone.
Each day there will be guided trail runs offered for all skill levels: easy, moderate, and difficult. Gravel, rocks, mud, water crossings, hill climbs....we will have something for everyone. There will be trails for stock trucks with running boards, trails for steel bumpers and sliders, and trails for the fully-built, locked and skidded trucks. (A minimum of all-terrain tires is highly recommended for every truck.)
Primitive camping will be available at the COTR group site inside Windrock Park for the event. Windrock Park also has cabins, yurts, and full-hookup RV sites available to reserve. The town of Oakridge is a short 5-minute drive and also has lodging, food, supplies, and groceries.
There will be a group bonfire at night to give everyone a chance to relax, wind down, meet up with old friends, make new friends, and share stories from the day.
October at Windrock is simply amazing. The air is cool and crisp, perfect for trail riding and camping. Fall colors will also be in full swing. The Tennessee mountains will be on fire with reds, yellows, and oranges providing the perfect backdrop for our adventure.

I hope to see some of you guys in October!

View attachment 2728633

View attachment 2728638

View attachment 2728639

View attachment 2728640

View attachment 2728641

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR CRUISERS ON THE ROCKS AT cruisersontherocks.com

For more info you can check out cruisersontherocks.com

Follow Cruisers on the Rocks Instagram and Lee.sumner Instagram for the latest event updates

Cruisers on the Rocks is a 4 day/3 night trail-riding, camping, and social event exclusively for 100 and 200 Series Land Cruisers and the Lexus LX at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, Tennessee.
Windrock Park consists of almost 80,000 acres with hundreds of miles of trails. Located in East Tennessee only 20 miles west of Knoxville, Windrock has a trail for everyone.
Each day there will be guided trail runs offered for all skill levels: easy, moderate, and difficult. Gravel, rocks, mud, water crossings, hill climbs....we will have something for everyone. There will be trails for stock trucks with running boards, trails for steel bumpers and sliders, and trails for the fully-built, locked and skidded trucks. (A minimum of all-terrain tires is highly recommended for every truck.)
Primitive camping will be available at the COTR group site inside Windrock Park for the event. Windrock Park also has cabins, yurts, and full-hookup RV sites available to reserve. The town of Oakridge is a short 5-minute drive and also has lodging, food, supplies, and groceries.
There will be a group bonfire at night to give everyone a chance to relax, wind down, meet up with old friends, make new friends, and share stories from the day.
October at Windrock is simply amazing. The air is cool and crisp, perfect for trail riding and camping. Fall colors will also be in full swing. The Tennessee mountains will be on fire with reds, yellows, and oranges providing the perfect backdrop for our adventure.

I hope to see some of you guys in October!

View attachment 2728633

View attachment 2728638

View attachment 2728639

View attachment 2728640

View attachment 2728641

Love between you two is almost palpable! Hopefully I get to hang out with you guys one day!
Come on over, man!

I guess the only good thing about @sammybones not being able to make it is that I was able to actually do all of the obstacles on trail 30, instead of towing him off the mountain again. Don't worry though Adam, I gave that diff killer berm the finger for you.

This week was awesome, and I have to say I'm hugely grateful to Lee @ga12r1 for putting together such a good event. I'm constantly impressed at the caliber of people that frequent Land Cruiser events. This has to be one of the best owners' communities I've ever been a part of. We made a ton of new friends and got to flex out our skills and trucks in the process. Gerry is a friggin tank and I love this thing more and more each trip.

Sign me up for The Deuce!

Absolutely my favorite wheeling trip so far!
Thanks to Lee and all the trail guides and tails (GA) for helping make this happen.
Lee, I see why 30 is your favorite and I’ll be bringing my crew down to check it out for sure.
Met a bunch of people and made so many new friends.
Looking forward to the Deuce! ✌🏻
2D856A1C-9714-4703-8374-4C0112DE050E.jpeg

Great to see a successful event closer to the Midwest and the east coast! Share more pics please!

Hate I didn’t get to stay the whole time. Lee and company did a great job getting this together and situated! We’ll definitely be back for next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom