Smallest spacer to run 200 Series Wheel on 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a set of 200 series rims (unsure on the year), picture attached. The rears fit as they should, but the fronts do not quite clear the hub. Does anyone know the smallest spacer I'm able to run to get this setup to work? I've seen photos of these wheels on 100 series in the megathread, but was unable to find specifics on the mounting solution.

If at all possible, I'd prefer something like 10mm slip-on spacers on the front (or smaller), and none on the rear. The ability to run center caps would be nice, but not essential.

Thanks everyone!

A00B1B8D-35B4-4C8D-AA22-3AFD25100A3F_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_3074.jpeg

Just picked up a set of 200 series rims (unsure on the year), picture attached. The rears fit as they should, but the fronts do not quite clear the hub. Does anyone know the smallest spacer I'm able to run to get this setup to work? I've seen photos of these wheels on 100 series in the megathread, but was unable to find specifics on the mounting solution.

If at all possible, I'd prefer something like 10mm slip-on spacers on the front (or smaller), and none on the rear. The ability to run center caps would be nice, but not essential.

Thanks everyone!

View attachment 3590025

View attachment 3590028

Bora wheel spacers are made to order. I just ordered a set of 1" spacers from them and received a call from them about my order to confirm everything. I can't tell you 100% what the smallest is, but they can. Give them a call and they'll point you in the right direction.

Bora wheel spacers are made to order. I just ordered a set of 1" spacers from them and received a call from them about my order to confirm everything. I can't tell you 100% what the smallest is, but they can. Give them a call and they'll point you in the right direction.
I'll give them a call tomorrow--thanks!

You’re showing pictures of two different wheels, both of which bolt up without spacers.

View attachment 3590604
Second picture was of my truck as it currently sits, with tundra steelies. You're the second person that's said the wheels should fit without spacers-- I might have a set of different front calipers, causing the clearance issue? Will need to investigate more. Thanks

So, with steelies, at least with the ones I'm aware of and the AUS 16"s I own, you can't run a bolt-on spacer smaller than 1.25". That's because of the length of the studs and the fact that the steelies don't have casting voids/depressions in the wheel on the mounting surface, in between the lug holes. With other OEM alloy wheels that void is present and allows for the rest of the original stud to occupy that space instead of making contact with mounting surface. I am not aware of the advisability of slip-on spacers on the 100 Series, I ran .25"ers on the 60.

Your Tundra steelies are 17" or 18" aren't they? My 16"s fit with and without 1.25" spacers.

Edit: Oh, yeah...you're asking about the 200 wheels, well same info applies as far as those casting voids...that'll dictate how small of a bolt-on anyway.

Last edited:
@ranVar1 Did you remove the center caps before trying the wheels on the front?

@ranVar1 Did you remove the center caps before trying the wheels on the front?
I did, yes.

I need to spend more time troubleshooting-- best I can tell, the brake caliper is making slight contact with the inside of the wheel. Perhaps I have aftermarket front calipers? I've reached out to two other people who run these exact wheels on a 100 series without spacers/fitment issues at all.

Well, if other folks fit and yours don’t, I would also consider the chance your wheels could be replicas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom