New LC from Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all!

My name is Phillip or as most folks call me Phil. I am 34 years old and live in Middle Tennessee where I work for the Tennessee Department of Transportation. My wife and I have a 4yo daughter and a cat named BubbaSparxxx. I have tinkered with cars most of my life in one way or another but I am by NO MEANS an expert and have always continued to learn new tips and tricks from anyone and everyone while also being willing to share from my own experience. I have recently joined the forums after using them for years off and on with various issues I've ran into throughout life. BUT I digress

Today I come with news of good cheer and merriment as I have obtained one of my "hero cars", with the first being an NB Miata and seeing me in that was like watching an elephant ride a pogo stick.

Long story short a buddy of mine had his 2000 LC for sale and I struck a deal with him and she came home with me. She is a native to Tennessee being sold new in a town just over an hour from me. Most importantly of all, for ne at least is the fact that she hasn't been cut on or hacked to ribbons with a 20Lb sledge hammer. I have a small list of things Id like to do but I mainly want to keep it simple and enjoy it. Maybe a small lift and a small sleeping platform since I do sleep in my vehicle when we are running snow plows or whatever natural disaster supersedes the desire I have to go home at night.

I look forward to learning more and getting to know you all as we move forward.

God Bless
--Phil--
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

417569788_3719358925049766_1019072389889186472_n.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Geez I have no Idea why I added all those pics but 5AM and RedBull didnt do me right today..... at any rate thats my old Sequoia.

How does the sequoia compare to the 100 series? I’m looking an 05-07 facelift model. Haven’t driven one yet but on paper it checks all the boxes for me.

How does the sequoia compare to the 100 series? I’m looking an 05-07 facelift model. Haven’t driven one yet but on paper it checks all the boxes for me.
The tree has alot more cargo space. and to me felt really far away with alot of the interior. kinda like having a bench seat in a full sized pickup. but they drove about similar when I went back to back on my "track" but you could tell the LC was shorter on the wheelbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom