100 and 200 Series Exclusive Event: Cruisers on the Rocks October 21-24 Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR CRUISERS ON THE ROCKS AT cruisersontherocks.com

For more info you can check out cruisersontherocks.com

Follow Cruisers on the Rocks Instagram and Lee.sumner Instagram for the latest event updates

Cruisers on the Rocks is a 4 day/3 night trail-riding, camping, and social event exclusively for 100 and 200 Series Land Cruisers and the Lexus LX at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, Tennessee.
Windrock Park consists of almost 80,000 acres with hundreds of miles of trails. Located in East Tennessee only 20 miles west of Knoxville, Windrock has a trail for everyone.
Each day there will be guided trail runs offered for all skill levels: easy, moderate, and difficult. Gravel, rocks, mud, water crossings, hill climbs....we will have something for everyone. There will be trails for stock trucks with running boards, trails for steel bumpers and sliders, and trails for the fully-built, locked and skidded trucks. (A minimum of all-terrain tires is highly recommended for every truck.)
Primitive camping will be available at the COTR group site inside Windrock Park for the event. Windrock Park also has cabins, yurts, and full-hookup RV sites available to reserve. The town of Oakridge is a short 5-minute drive and also has lodging, food, supplies, and groceries.
There will be a group bonfire at night to give everyone a chance to relax, wind down, meet up with old friends, make new friends, and share stories from the day.
October at Windrock is simply amazing. The air is cool and crisp, perfect for trail riding and camping. Fall colors will also be in full swing. The Tennessee mountains will be on fire with reds, yellows, and oranges providing the perfect backdrop for our adventure.

I hope to see some of you guys in October!

78D13131-8A78-4D9A-B10D-74EFBAB8B8CF.jpeg

4AC9C7F6-B551-470A-BB23-4F69018DE048_1_201_a.jpeg

F13A84F1-0702-41D3-9C33-27E80ECC1E2C.jpeg

87A01E9D-8E30-4EFE-939B-68DA286B417A.jpeg

1DAD7B2A-9B6E-4E6B-861D-A6C5ADD46E13.jpeg

Last edited:
Good work putting this together Lee!

Interested!

Interested!
There has been a lot of interest in a 100 series event on the east coast in the past so we decided to finally make it happen. It's gonna be a blast!!👍

There has been a lot of interest in a 100 series event on the east coast in the past so we decided to finally make it happen. It's gonna be a blast!!👍
Yeah I think I take for granted being in TX. 8-9 hours to the mountains of CO and 4 hours to the Ouachita or Ozarks has me spoiled. But the east coat scene is huge, and there's some great wheeling especially somewhere like windrock. I think this is a great idea Lee.

Good stuff Lee, should be an awesome event! Fall in the smoky mountains is an incredible place to be
Yeah. I think you need a road trip! What is it? Only 3000 miles?:)

If you can make this event…do it. It’ll be worth the drive as much as anything else going on for IFS Cruisers in the country. Windrock has everything ANYONE could ever want. I can’t wait to be there!

If you can make this event…do it. It’ll be worth the drive as much as anything else going on for IFS Cruisers in the country. Windrock has everything ANYONE could ever want. I can’t wait to be there!
You and @sammybones need to get together and figure out which one of y’all is gonna lead and which one of y’all is gonna gun the 30 run😎

I was leading last time when the carnage occurred.
Were you? I don't know why I thought @MongooseGA was up front. Maybe it was because he was the one that drug you the rest of the way on the trail?😬

Looks like an absolute blast, and Windrock is a fun place

Signed up!

For any of those on the East coast and Mid West who don’t make the summer trip to Colorado, this is the event to attend.

Lee- how many registrants is the event limited to?

Signed up!

For any of those on the East coast and Mid West who don’t make the summer trip to Colorado, this is the event to attend.

Lee- how many registrants is the event limited to?
I decided on 50 trucks this first year. I want to keep this event true to what we all talked about around the campfire last fall when this plan was hatched. The idea for this first event is to keep it small enough so everyone can really get to know each other. As great as the wheeling will be at this event I plan for the social side of it to be even better. I want everyone to feel like they are at home surrounded by there best friends👍

Last edited:
Is anybody else from Texas thinking about going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom