10.4" TESLA-STYLE VERTICAL SCREEN ANDROID NAVIGATION RADIO FOR TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO 2003 - 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There goes my 580$ to hell.

ae_1533326832781.jpg

ae_1533326660715.jpg

20180803_221144.jpg

Isn’t that big screen distracting while night driving? Seems like it would mess with night vision as well?

you can s
Isn’t that big screen distracting while night driving? Seems like it would mess with night vision as well?

You can set auto brightness for day and night use..... Googlemaps also has a high contrast night time mode that turns the background black.... very easy to use and not distracting at all.

you can s

You can set auto brightness for day and night use..... Googlemaps also has a high contrast night time mode that turns the background black.... very easy to use and not distracting at all.

THIS x 999999

If anything, being able to use such a larger screen for navigation is less distracting.

Tanoli - are you sure you didn't short the unit? That I can make out "PRADO" on the screen, not sure if a reflash will solve the issue. Unfortunately, the lack of a detailed English manual for this unit makes it risky when wiring...that should not be the customer's fault, however. They should replace it if it is indeed shorted.

I rolled the dice and purchased one a few weeks ago. Phoenix emailed me and asked my information car and for photos. It arrived on Thursday and was installed on Friday. The installer said it was really "Plug and Play". No issues at this point, it all functions and works. Mine even had the GX photo on the start up. Maybe they have it right ?

I rolled the dice and purchased one a few weeks ago. Phoenix emailed me and asked my information car and for photos. It arrived on Thursday and was installed on Friday. The installer said it was really "Plug and Play". No issues at this point, it all functions and works. Mine even had the GX photo on the start up. Maybe they have it right ?
What year GX do you have and did have the nav +ML?

What year GX do you have and did have the nav +ML?
Ours is a 2003 with Nav, (Factory) and ML sound system. We were even able to retain the original factory Amp. I guess some have changed it out and had success. Ours works 100% out of the box. It was truly "plug and play".

Ours is a 2003 with Nav, (Factory) and ML sound system. We were even able to retain the original factory Amp. I guess some have changed it out and had success. Ours works 100% out of the box. It was truly "plug and play".
That is good to know I have been on the fence about purchasing this due to lack of tech support..I have an 04 w/nav and ML. I think I'm going to go for it...thanks for the quick reply!

That is good to know I have been on the fence about purchasing this due to lack of tech support..I have an 04 w/nav and ML. I think I'm going to go for it...thanks for the quick reply!

If you do decide to purchase one, I believe I have a 10% discount code, should still work.
You wont get much in support from them. Some but there is a language breakdown, it seems. I just figured what the hell and went for it.
The price is about the cost of a decent dinner in a restaurant.

If you do decide to purchase one, I believe I have a 10% discount code, should still work.
You wont get much in support from them. Some but there is a language breakdown, it seems. I just figured what the hell and went for it.
The price is about the cost of a decent dinner in a restaurant.
I forgot to ask which one did you end up getting the one with the buttons on the side or did you go all screen?

Has the buttons. I would of gone for the no button. I figures they could be hardwired if the touch screen did not work.
I will try to post up some photos.

Has the buttons. I would of gone for the no button. I figures they could be hardwired if the touch screen did not work.
Thats what I was thinking, thats awesome thanks again and I would love to see the pics.

+1 on the photos. I would love to know what the current version of the software they are sending out. What memory option did you order? I am hoping that mirroring an iPhone is possible at some point.

Mine does the iPhone mirroring already. I bought the 2gig of ram 64 gig rom. I will post up some photos later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom