10.4" TESLA-STYLE VERTICAL SCREEN ANDROID NAVIGATION RADIO FOR TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO 2003 - 2009 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So has anyone installed this successfully on a 2008?

Really would like to find that top clock pod display thing and see if it’d p-n-p to a GX...

Really would like to find that top clock pod display thing and see if it’d p-n-p to a GX...

It's more like PNP and then hack a chunk of your dash out for it. (but yes, it is OEM and plugs right in the stock harness) I still keep an eye out for them used but haven't seen one pop up for sale.

It's more like PNP and then hack a chunk of your dash out for it. (but yes, it is OEM and plugs right in the stock harness) I still keep an eye out for them used but haven't seen one pop up for sale.
So it requires cutting the dash?

So it requires cutting the dash?

Yes, it's bigger (Taller) than the OEM clock. When you see the underside of the dash, you can tell it was made to be cut out there and there are 3 covered "sockets" that are already there to be uncovered so you can snap in the new cover for it. (so even if you cutting skills are terrible, the cuts get covered so it doesn't take a pro to do) The OEM plug is the same, just plugs in and works.

Last edited:
#want

Mine arrived today ,and ofcourse with the wrong wiring harness:bang:,atleast it fits,i am happy.:meh:

20180523_201141.jpg

And i dont have any idea what these are and how do i connect them if i am lucky enough to get right wiring harness.

I think its the base model stereo, i had a aftermarket navigation installed.i dont have any special cables ,just stock power i think

The wire which is a bit dark yellow and covered with foam is stock i think, but i am not able to connect it with theharness which comes with android player ,and chines seller is saying my cable is not stock cable.Its not original, so i dont know if he is right,but i had a aftermarket kenwood Navi installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom