1 HZ Rebuild Parts Source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I am probably having my HZ rebuilt. Should know for sure after we get the head off this weekend.

Wondering ideas on sourcing rebuild parts, gaskets, rings, bearings, pistons, etc in North America. I am in the states on the east coast. I know ENS in Canada, perhaps sourcing them through a Toyota dealership up there?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sean

Dpcruiser said:
Looks like I am probably having my HZ rebuilt. Should know for sure after we get the head off this weekend.

Wondering ideas on sourcing rebuild parts, gaskets, rings, bearings, pistons, etc in North America. I am in the states on the east coast. I know ENS in Canada, perhaps sourcing them through a Toyota dealership up there?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sean

I can get you a lot of what you need. Depends on the year 1HZ you have. Feel free to drop a line tomorrow and we can chat.

:cheers:

beno said:
I can get you a lot of what you need. Depends on the year 1HZ you have. Feel free to drop a line tomorrow and we can chat.

When will people learn.....

Onur is my pusher.

:-D

You'll be hearing from me soon too. I'll figure out what year this one is and hit you with some needs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom