Builds “+1” 200 Heritage Build (3x locked) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. That sounds even better. Never thought those low weights could be possible with a full front bumper!

I wonder how much net weight gain is the AL front bumper alone with removal of the front factory plastics and crash bar. ~50lbs?

Amazing work by @benc....as usual.

Subscribed for the Kut Snake & snorkel action....

Amazing work by @benc....as usual.

Subscribed for the Kut Snake & snorkel action....
Not sure I’m doing the snorkel and Kutsnake action. The price has exceeded budget.

These are customized. I would suggest PM Ben @Dissent, as that may be an involved question.

@Eric Sarjeant, what customizations did you guys make? I noticed the fogs switched from square to rectangles. Anything else?
Also, is that full gloss powdercoat?

Thanks!

@Eric Sarjeant, what customizations did you guys make? I noticed the fogs switched from square to rectangles. Anything else?
Also, is that full gloss powdercoat?

Thanks!
60% on the powder (semi gloss). I’ll update the full description soon, still weening throughly this invoice. @benc is still working on the awning bracket. Rigid helped out and gave us their next series of scene lights which aren’t out yet. But yes, lots of changes, especially in the lighting. It will not disappoint.

It will not disappoint.
I'm still a ways from being a buyer, but this is an awesome build. On the off chance that your feeling generous, will a trade-in of my 2016 4Runner Trail Premium, a 1958 MG, four motorscooters, a snow blower, a chipper shredder, and my yet to be received stimulus check get me there? ;) Bonus is that this would clear out my garage so I could keep it inside!

But seriously, I've loved following along on this build, and even though it has way more capability than I would use, it still has some features that I'd add to my build list. Someone is going to be a happy camper with this one!!

Eric any reason you didn’t go with 285/70-18 tires

Just an idea but maybe reach out to Doug DeMuro and try to have him review it? He's reviewed the 200 a couple of times before but not a fully modded out one like this. It could be good marketing for you and Ed Martin. And who knows? It could possibly give this puppy enough exposure to find a new home.

Just an idea but maybe reach out to Doug DeMuro and try to have him review it? He's reviewed the 200 a couple of times before but not a fully modded out one like this. It could be good marketing for you and Ed Martin. And who knows? It could possibly give this puppy enough exposure to find a new home.
Cool idea. I though about reaching out to TFL Trucks, but forgot quickly thereafter. I’ll see what I can come up with. Thanks @kendrickdlr

It's a wrap... Heading back home to Indiana in a few days... @benc added a little solar and quick release brackets for the awning.... More details to come.

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6266.jpg

IMG_6270.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

Quick connect awning video. @benc
I'll cerakote black when it gets back to Indy. More pics to come next week.

Won't those solar panels eliminate the availability to use that section of the roof rack (most of it)?
Yes, they are designed to disconnect easily in minutes when they don't need used.

Fantastic!!! Looks incredible.

Was it just my imagination, or did the video open up with a rendition of ring around the rosie?

Fantastic!!! Looks incredible.

Was it just my imagination, or did the video open up with a rendition of ring around the rosie?
I think it's Pop goes the weasel actually. LOL.... Public domain baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom