The MUD 100 series Photos thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mojave Road earlier this week. First time to test the 4x4 capabilities and could compare to my 2WD lifted&locked E350.
More info in a trail report next week!
Summary: Amazing!

IMG_8126.jpeg

IMG_8049.jpeg

IMG_8052.jpeg

Last week’s impromptu short trip at the Colorado River with the fam.
IMG_4271.jpeg
IMG_4272.jpeg

IMG_4270.jpeg

IMG_4304.jpeg
IMG_4279.jpeg

Will need to go back and explore the vast and scenic trail system this area offers. Less than an hour away from the strip.
📍Nelson’s Landing, Searchlight NV

Last week’s impromptu short trip at the Colorado River with the fam.View attachment 3600378View attachment 3600377
View attachment 3600390
View attachment 3600384View attachment 3600380
Will need to go back and explore the vast and scenic trail system this area offers. Less than an hour away from the strip.
📍Nelson’s Landing, Searchlight NV
As always your truck looks amazing. Kudos for not copying every other build out there. I especially like the slick top and body length stickers.

As always your truck looks amazing. Kudos for not copying every other build out there. I especially like the slick top and body length stickers.
Agree - love the clean top. Wish I could go without a rack.

1000013487.jpg

New wheels arrived from Japan
16x9 -6 SSR Lodio Drives.
Gave them a quick polish up and put the OEM monsoon guards on also!
Still needs castor correction UCA's, adjustable rear panhard rod and the pinch weld needs to be dealt too and will be happy!

Last edited:
View attachment 3601727

New wheels arrived from Japan
16x9 -6 SSR Lodio Drives.
Gave them a quick polish up and put the OEM monsoon guards on also!
Still needs castor correction UCA's, adjustable rear panhard rod and the pinch weld needs to be dealt too and will be happy!
And get rid of the running boards!! :) great looking build I'm digging the wheels although I usually am not a chrome fan. Got the same color on my 2000

I want too but I can't, my wife will complain about not being able to hop in the truck 😂
View attachment 3602755
IMG_0066.jpeg
Haha totally understand! I built this removable step for my wife but it's still no running board. Good on you. Mine were also really rusted at the mounts.

I thought FamilyCampers rust argument was really great... brings up my school knowledge about redox reactions on metal by mixing hydrogen peroxide with vinegar and salt to cause corrosion :-D That would help fairly quickly to get rid of the brackets...would surely be really bad for the steps as they're mounted to them... hhmm... :-D

And get rid of the running boards!! :) great looking build I'm digging the wheels although I usually am not a chrome fan. Got the same color on my 2000
Go easy on him. He may need them or like them. Not everyone wheels their LC hard like you and would rip them right off. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom