The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went up to Walker Valley. Looks like they added a big rock which makes it a bit more challenging to enter. Or maybe I’m remembering incorrectly. Either way, had some fun trying out the new build. Stoked to get the lockers on, but they weren’t necessary today. Onboard air was clutch for the dirtbiker with a flat.

IMG_5951.jpeg

IMG_5955.jpeg

IMG_5959.jpeg

IMG_5958.jpeg

IMG_5950.jpeg

the beef has been brought^^

About how much sensor lift you runnin'?
Front links have been maxed out to the shortest possible length.
814F5387-1FA0-4552-9301-51695E0E6B44.jpeg

For the rear; eye of the joint was raised upward I believe 3/4 inch using a simple aluminum flat bar bracket to get the Neutral height that I have right now. I haven’t measured hub center to fender lip yet since I don’t have that tool.

Onion Creek yesterday in Moab .. went all the way to Cairn Point.

IMG_1242.jpeg

Finally got to move the sliders from the LX to get ready for the Eclipse. Us locals are going to a three day lock in at Hot Springs Orr-road Park.

@Bisho @krice118 @KCoverland

1711933217064.png

1711933300012.png

Continued testing of the AT3 35x11.5x17 on 0 offset methods. More work to be done for proper wheeling but it won't rub on minor trails. Second pic is at full stuff with the tire turned to the right. Clears when straight. Thank you @matzell for helping out and providing the rollback
IMG_0064.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg

Continued testing of the AT3 35x11.5x17 on 0 offset methods. More work to be done for proper wheeling but it won't rub on minor trails. Second pic is at full stuff with the tire turned to the right. Clears when straight. Thank you @matzell for helping out and providing the rollbackView attachment 3596262View attachment 3596263
I had a hell of a time getting 35x10.5r17 Kenda Klevers on et0 wheels. Gave up and went with et40 which don’t look aggressive enough but I never need to worry about rubbing.

I had a hell of a time getting 17x10.5 Kenda Klevers on et0 wheels. Gave up and went with et40 which don’t look aggressive enough but I never need to worry about rubbing.
I know. I wonder about just getting different wheels as well but the monies won't allow for that :(. Going to extend front bump stop a bit more and bend in those areas in the picture where it's rubbing. Going to try and avoid any more grinding or cutting of that area. I think the Kendas are a tad bit larger diameter.

I know. I wonder about just getting different wheels as well but the monies won't allow for that :(. Going to extend front bump stop a bit more and bend in those areas in the picture where it's rubbing. Going to try and avoid any more grinding or cutting of that area. I think the Kendas are a tad bit larger diameter.

Yes, but that 1” less of width helps a lot.

I feel like many people on this forum understate the difficulty of fitting 35’s, it sets people up for failure/extra work.

I took care of my pinch weld and that was it. Would like to have custom fender liners put in, don’t love that s*** gets against the metal body where the liner goes.

Yes, but that 1” less of width helps a lot.

I feel like many people on this forum understate the difficulty of fitting 35’s, it sets people up for failure/extra work.

I took care of my pinch weld and that was it. Would like to have custom fender liners put in, don’t love that s*** gets against the metal body where the liner goes.
I agree fully with that. Important to understand the correct offset and also that if you actually want no rubbing while flexing than it will be much more work. I'd read enough that I knew I was going to get into it and also thank you for the tips when I was messaging you about the kendas. Hoping to have a full post up in a month or so once I do a couple more clearing mods and take it on the first trip where I'll push it as far as I can.

what you want for'em ;)

Continued testing of the AT3 35x11.5x17 on 0 offset methods. More work to be done for proper wheeling but it won't rub on minor trails. Second pic is at full stuff with the tire turned to the right. Clears when straight. Thank you @matzell for helping out and providing the rollbackView attachment 3596262View attachment 3596263
Well, they look amazing...I want that exact wheel and tire combo but with 34x10.5's.

Well, they look amazing...I want that exact wheel and tire combo but with 34x10.5's.
I think that they would fit really nicely with only the pinch weld trimmed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom