Cheap 200 comes home .. (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a fun day out with the fam ….

IMG_3738.jpeg

IMG_3734.jpeg

IMG_3737.jpeg

IMG_3736.jpeg

IMG_3735.jpeg

6 months in. 17,000 miles driven.

usdm poverty spec rocking on
Love this thread, and the regular updates. If I could pick up a LC 200 for 20k and have it be this clean, I'd be all over it.

Edit: Clearly you have put some cash into it, but that purchase price!

Last edited:
thanks guys

——-

need to update my steering wheel buttons but one bolt is stuck

any ideas?

IMG_4482.jpeg

IMG_4483.jpeg

thanks guys

——-

need to update my steering wheel buttons but one bolt is stuck

any ideas?

View attachment 3591037

View attachment 3591038
Screw extractor kit? Looks pretty chewed up. Not sure exactly what's going on as far as where the two bolts are, but if it's possible to put the good bolt back in to try to take any pressure from the part hanging off that bolt would probably help as well.

This is what I'd try before I went more drastic, like trying to drill it out.

Screw extractor kit? Looks pretty chewed up. Not sure exactly what's going on as far as where the two bolts are, but if it's possible to put the good bolt back in to try to take any pressure from the part hanging off that bolt would probably help as well.

This is what I'd try before I went more drastic, like trying to drill it out.

there is no pressure on screw

its behind bluetooth button/cc stalk

IMG_4484.jpeg

IMG_4485.jpeg

Take the steering wheel out to get a better angle on it?

Nice! I actually have a body shop guy that does wonderful things with paint correction as well as interior stuff like steering wheel maintenance/replacements. He did a paint correction on my 4Runner, and also replaced my clock spring. He is my go to for stuff like this.

Nice! I actually have a body shop guy that does wonderful things with paint correction as well as interior stuff like steering wheel maintenance/replacements. He did a paint correction on my 4Runner, and also replaced my clock spring. He is my go to for stuff like this.
haha thats awesome brother!

I do lot of the work with the kids as a stress reliever and teaching them kind of bonding time

Thank you

Unlike most of the faux bro dozer LC USA builds - I was hoping for back to basics usable LC build for my needs

Same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom