Cheap 200 comes home .. (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The truck is turning out awesome ryan! Simple without going over the top yet impressive transformation, love it!
Thank you So much!

Coming from you- it means a lot to me 😎

I tried to keep it functional for my needs, without going over the top and staying in budget

got the led reverse light installed so we can seee better on the camera at the farm where its all dark

IMG_2332.jpeg

supper bummed cant take the airbag cover off and cant change the nasty rubbed off steering controls :(

IMG_2331.jpeg

I don't need the pad.

I have the brand new steering controls sitting here. I just can't get the pad off currently :(

When I replaced my controls I followed instructions similar to these. It has been a few years now So I am not sure if this is the one I followed or not . If I remember correctly the cover didn't simply pop off.

When I replaced my controls I followed instructions similar to these. It has been a few years now So I am not sure if this is the one I followed or not . If I remember correctly the cover didn't simply pop off.

See at 54 seconds..thats the screw I can't get off....

See at 54 seconds..thats the screw I can't get off....
Interesting....did it get stripped in the process or just frozen/stuck?

Interesting....did it get stripped in the process or just frozen/stuck?
Left side came off nice - no issues at all.

The right side "feels" frozen stuck. I am unable to get too much leverage. While I was trying, SOME part of the head feels stripped... thus I stopped and didn't want to make it worse

Left side came off nice - no issues at all.

The right side "feels" frozen stuck. I am unable to get too much leverage. While I was trying, SOME part of the head feels stripped... thus I stopped and didn't want to make it worse
Bummer, where there’s a will there’s a way. The minds here on mud should be able to assist with some good tips to get that loose. Best of luck, don’t give up yet

Bummer, where there’s a will there’s a way. The minds here on mud should be able to assist with some good tips to get that loose. Best of luck, don’t give up yet
will try to tackle it again tomrrow...i wonder a long screw driver - torx head..might give me enough leverage to get it off

will try to tackle it again tomrrow...i wonder a long screw driver - torx head..might give me enough leverage to get it off
As long as you are getting enough bite with the bit, using a wrench to turn the bit should give you more leverage.

Yup although not correct description

Steve is only one who had the rear right shock in stock and had to have to do it. Did a great job
What rear springs did you go with? Looking at going with the same setup if the wife lc100 get totaled out due to a recent accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom