The MUD 100 series Photos thread (61 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2638.jpeg

I did those running boards that aren't integrated into the mudflap! Must be a JDM thing....

South Shore, Milwaukee, WI

20240210_163424.jpg

I did those running boards that aren't integrated into the mudflap! Must be a JDM thing....
Yup those are JDMs! Love how slim and compact they look versus our factory USDM LX470 body kit-like running boards.
I still love these wheels, I have another set of these TRD Tundra wheels and is currently on sale. Such an underrated yet good looking wheel Toyota produced!

Spotted another early UZJ100 at the local QT and had to grab a quick shot. That's my Land Cruiser's original color (Imperial Jade Mica)!
dos cruisers.jpg

Yup those are JDMs! Love how slim and compact they look versus our factory USDM LX470 body kit-like running boards.

I still love these wheels, I have another set of these TRD Tundra wheels and is currently on sale. Such an underrated yet good looking wheel Toyota produced!
Agreed - that is my favorite wheel too. Wish I could find a set in 20"

Spotted another early UZJ100 at the local QT and had to grab a quick shot. That's my Land Cruiser's original color (Imperial Jade Mica)!
View attachment 3569285

Desert Tan w/ grey steelies looks incredible. Takes it firmly away from "Mall Crusher" and into it's true global "UN Security" identity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom