Cruisers Seen Around ATX (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ran into this cat, John, at the Sunset Valley HD.
Buddies with @CenTXFJ60 Jimmy. Cool cat and killer ride. Chatted cruisers for a spell.

View attachment 3547753
Ah yes…Peralta is very cool. Anyone not aware should check out his killer art work

Ah yes…Peralta is very cool. Anyone not aware should check out his killer art work
Holy crap, he's insane! I love his sculptures...
Thanks for cluing me in Jimmy.

Ian

It was nice to be back visiting Georgetown/Austin again. As I was rushing to fuel the rental before I flew out I met the owner of this beautiful 1972 FJ40. He asked for mechanical advice for little things so I pointed him in AJ’s direction and passed on information. Don’t see really nice mint old FJ40’s any more back home. Anyhow I’m back in Canada in 24 hrs. So long until next time. J
IMG_9185.jpeg
IMG_9183.jpeg

It was nice to be back visiting Georgetown/Austin again. As I was rushing to fuel the rental before I flew out I met the owner of this beautiful 1972 FJ40. He asked for mechanical advice for little things so I pointed him in AJ’s direction and passed on information. Don’t see really nice mint old FJ40’s any more back home. Anyhow I’m back in Canada in 24 hrs. So long until next time. JView attachment 3552426View attachment 3552428
Man…I’m wanting to know why we did not get a heads up on your trip to TX. Would have been awesome to have connected with you. Safe travels home and hope to see you next time.

Man…I’m wanting to know why we did not get a heads up on your trip to TX. Would have been awesome to have connected with you. Safe travels home and hope to see you next time.
I had planned on attending the Sunday meeting but sadly after sitting doing nothing for
5 days, that was the day we had to fly. I had burger with phonecian and met AJ at his shop.
I do get here regularly so next time I will reach out to you and let you know.
Certainly if any of you travel to Vancouver Island or even head to Alaska drop me a message.
It’s the same distance from here to Vancouver as it is Vancouver to drive to Anchorage,
if anyone is curious. I tend to head north, not south for my drives.
D4708F58-532F-4B20-BD66-C5C761210FFA.jpeg

Slightly OT again. Is this someone we know? Nice looking '75.

View attachment 3564097
That’s Jim. I bought my ‘78 mustard from him. He had two at the time. He got into hot rods, I guess he’s getting out of LC’s all together.

Saw this girl getting the rockstar treatment at UCHI valet. Oh wait, that’s mine…

IMG_0941.jpeg

Saw this clean 40 (very incredible, had to see it in person) when I got to REI. The 100 was there when I left.

1000014499.jpg

1000014500.jpg

1000014501.jpg

This cat lives around the corner from me. Never seen it move.

edit by arcteryx - removed street name for privacy concerns.
IMG_0970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom