Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

door gaps right on that thing? and they appeared huge.
yep! The guy who did my rust repair and metal work wanted to “fix” them…make them smaller and straighter. I told him nope…keep them big like a pig! 😎

1704319391758.png

354 miles, damn he didn’t enjoy it much at all. 🙁
It’s neat to look at but I promise you that it runs hot and would suck to drive as intended.

You can’t pull enough air through a pig snout to cool a 6BT with an electric fan at higher elevation or hot days or any combination of. If Glenn had this built for end of the world survival or whatever all the haters claimed then over heating 150 miles out of town was probably all it took to turn this pig around and put it up for sale to recoup some of his money back.

Like the man or not you have to feel for him on this deal, delays, broken promises, budgets thrown out the window, changing shops in the middle of it all then most likely not performing like you were told or expecting has to suck the fun out of something that should be enjoyable.

Based on personal experience if he sells that pig for asking price he's not making money.
Yeah I was leaning the same way…I can’t imagine the invoice from a high end shop.

It should navigate those curbs at the mall nicely and look good parked on the street up in Park City when it's sunny outside. I envision Scrappy and I cruising along at 90mph on the 4-lane in southern Idaho headed up to JMacks for the Magruder Corridor Pig Party, Deo passing us while we were doing it, and wonder if Glenn could keep up. Or do the trail crawls to those fire towers JMack and Leslie took us to.
Don't mind the look otherwise except for needing a ladder to get in..

Last edited:
Yeah I was leaning the same way…I can’t imagine the invoice from a high end shop.
If we just throw some random numbers at it …

30 to 40 K for the pig they started with

Minimum 150K in parts but 200K wouldn’t surprise me based on what I have into a similar build.

Labor at just a run of the mill shop around here is $115.00 per hour so if we use that number and they only billed 40 hours per week and only worked on this for exactly one year that’s 240K-ish in labor.

Throw in some random out of state shipping charges and the 300K asking price doesn’t seem too bad.

some might say thats what you get for bastardizing a Pig.
That's one way to say it but I prefer "if I had the budget and talent pool put into this pig" I would have built something different.
I hope he gets every penny he's asking and the new owner joins our little group to tell us how happy they are with their new pig!!!

There were some personal choices made on this pig as with all pigs. The cheap bastard in me has a hard time with 300k for something that you might have to change or make concessions with. I guess its what people do every day when they buy a Super car. But, Pigs are like dogs, they all deserve a forever home, even the ugly ones and the ones with special needs.

I'd be SCARED to drive something that cost 300k

WHY??? 300K cars have the same nuts and bolts as a 3K car.

Gots to drive them all like they'll try to kill you if you don't kill them first, I believe I've broke every car I've ever owned at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom