For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6B59524D-5E42-44BD-AECE-AA8C69658508.png

5A9C65C9-A69E-4726-A839-E8A530C7CDC5.png

That’s such a shame. His price is a lot better than the last time it was posted.
Are you gonna buy it?

no way! on my way to TSC after work today.

Temped to go look at this sweet Fj60.
Even if a new engine is in the cards sometime in the near future that still looks like a solid deal.

I don't got anything to add except to just buy it. One should try to acquire every model landcruiser on their driveway over the course of their lifetime.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

I don't got anything to add except to just buy it. One should try to acquire every model landcruiser on their driveway over the course of their lifetime.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Haha I agree. Unfortunately it sold before I could get out there.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
I can't afford every model Land Cruiser but I'm well on my way with every model 4Runner having a 3rd, 4th and 5th gen. 2nd gen are pretty cheap so I don't know what my excuse is.

I am helping my bro's family sell his truck.

This is a 2022 Ford Tremor F350 Lariat shortbed with 17,600 miles. This truck is in pristine condition. Brad had it almost a year and took great care of it. Asking $72,000. If interested please let me know and I can put you in contact with the seller.
I can get more pictures if needed.
image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

I picked this up.

My wife is not very happy with me at the moment. Apparently im not allowed to ask forgiveness inlew of permission on my 3rd fj60.
A wise man once said, "Well, son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you *have* done, than to regret something you *haven't* done..."

A wise man once said, "Well, son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you *have* done, than to regret something you *haven't* done..."
I had somebody tell me that last September. It resulted in my credit card taking a big hit. :cool:

I picked this up.

My wife is not very happy with me at the moment. Apparently im not allowed to ask forgiveness inlew of permission on my 3rd fj60.
If its causing you that much trouble I'll gladly take it off your hands. 😆

I picked this up.

So you’re the one
3ZUE.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom